Public Service Commission, West Bengal invites application from eligible candidates with good academic record for the post of Assistant Professor at Banarhat, Jalpaiguri in the west Bengal education service under the Higher Education Department, Government of West Bengal.
Ability to READ, WRITE AND SPEAK in Bengali id an essential qualification.
Last Date for Submission of Application: March 18, 2014
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Subject Wise Vacancies:
- Bengali: 02 posts
- English: 02 posts
- Hindi: 02 posts
- History: 02 posts
- Philosophy: 02 posts
- Political Science: 02 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 12
Upper Age Limit: 37 years as on January 01, 2014
Pay Scale: Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.39, 100/- (P.B. 1) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6, 000/-
Application Fee: Rs. 210/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Indian Postal Order and crossed and endorsed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal; or by a receipted Challan from a Government Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head “0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees- 001-Examination fees-16 other fees” payable at G.P.O., Kolkata.
SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening Test/ Written Test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with Self Certified or attested copies of requested documents/ testimonials by competent authority, by registered or speed post or under certificate of posting to the
Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026
For more information on this recruitment such as detail eligibility condition, required educational qualification and experiences, relaxation in age limit, list of documents/ testimonials to be submitted, prescribed application format, and other general guidelines, please refer to official advertisement from WBPSC, here www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/Asstt.-Prof.-General-Deg.-HinMed.24-02-14.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- WBSSC Recruitment 2014-15 For 414 Various Positions Through SRD For SC/ ST West Bengal Staff Selection Commission invites competent candidature for recruitment of various vacancies through SRD – Combined Madhyamaik Level Examination, 2014 (Examination Code: 01 / SRD / CML...
- IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur, SAIL Recruitment 2014-15 For 89 Executive Positions Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur invites applications from interested and eligible experienced candidates for the posts of Junior Manager, Assistant Manager, Depu...
- SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2014-15 For 68 Executive & Non-executive Posts IISCO Steel Plant, a unit of Steel Authority Of India Limited, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the executive and non-executive positions as Specialist/ Medical Offi...
- Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment 2014-15 For 750 ACIO- Grade II/ Executive – APPLY ONLINE Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment 2014-15 Notification, - ACIO- Grade II/ Executive - 750 Vacancies
Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Invites on-line app...
- Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2014-15: Management Trainee Vacancies Nainital Bank Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Management Trainee.
Selected candidates will be on two years of probation period. Candidates shall be eligib...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.