West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites application from eligible woman candidates, who are permanent resident of West Bengal, for the post of Staff Nurse on temporary basis but likely to be permanent in future.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: February 24, 2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: March 17, 2014 before 8:00 PM
- Payment of Fees through Online mode: February 24, 2014 to March 17, 2014.
- Payment of Fees through Offline mode: February 25, 2014 to March 24, 2014 (During banking hours)
- Last Date for Submission of Application: March 26, 2014 by 8:00 PM
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, Grade II
Total Number of Vacancies: 2449 (Unreserved: 1184 posts, SC: 550 posts, ST: 182 posts, BC Category A: 342 posts, BC Category B: 123 posts, PH: 68 posts)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on January 01, 2014
Pay Scale: Rs.7100/ – Rs.37600/- (Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/- + other allowances
Candidates should have Passed General Nursing & Midwifery Certificate from Nursing Training School recognized by West Bengal Nursing Council & Indian Nursing Council, and having ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Application Fee: Rs. 160/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee through duplicate challan either by Net Banking or Offline through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Government Receipt Portal System), Government of West Bengal.
Please be noted that Government Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104-002- 16’.
Selection process: Written Test, followed by Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board http://www.wbhrb.in.
For complete information on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from WBHRB, here http://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/Home_StaffNurse.aspx
Applicants are suggested to update herself time to time with Board Website, to get timely information on recruitment/ selection that is date of written examination and interview.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- WBHRB Recruitment 2014: 108 Various Posts in Govt College of Nursing West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Principal, Professor, Reader, Senior Lecturer, and Clinical Instructor in the Government College...
- PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 For 138 Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ Regular Posts PG Institute of Medical Education & Research, PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 For Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ Permanent Posts
With the recent notification from the Postgraduate Institute Of Medi...
- Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2014 For 568 Vacancies Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has recently announced recruitment of various Positions in various medical colleges of the state through a competent recruitment norm. With this announcement,...
- CSIR UGC NET Exam December 2014: Important Dates Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), A Human Resource Development Group Examination Unit, Notifies Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) And...
- Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2014 For Various Posts With the recent announcement from the Kolkata Municipal Service Commission, there are a few vacancies notified for recruitment under the Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority.
The details o...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.