Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2013 For Security Officer In MMGS-II
Vijaya Bank established in the year 1931, is at present a pan-India Institution, serving diverse sectors of the society. The bank has built a network of 1331 branches, 48 Extension Counters and 754 ATMs till November 2012. This bank has expanded its operation in 28 states and 4 union territories in the country. The Bank has the highest number of branches in its home state Karnataka. Vijaya Bank offers a bouquet of innovative and attractive products and services to the customers. Vijaya Bank also incorporated the latest technology to provide the best services to their customers..
With the recent notification vide Advertisement No. 1/2013, Vijaya Bank invites applications from competent individuals for filling up 17 posts of Security Officers in 2013.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
MOST VITAL DATES:
- Date of commencement of Online Registration and payment of Fees at the bank: 22-April-2013
- Date of closure of Online Registration of Application: 05-May-2013
- Last date for payment of Application fees at the bank: 04-May-2013
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of the Application Form: 13-May-2013
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of the Application Form (from far-flung areas): 20-May-2013
CADRE OF RECRUITMENT: Probationary Manager-Security in MMGS-II cadre
DETAILS OF VACANCIES BANK-WISE:
Probationary Manager-Security: 17 posts (UR-9, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-5)
The selected candidates who join the clerical cadre will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.19400 – Rs.28100 and other perks as per rules.
PROBATION PERIOD & INDEMNITY BOND:
The candidates who are finally selected for appointment will have to serve concerned bank for a probation period of 2 years from the date of their joining.
The candidates have to sign a bond of Rs.3 lakhs in case he/ she do not complete this probation period.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES:
- For SC/ST/ PWD: Rs.50
- For all others: Rs.300
a) The fees can be paid through the computer system generated fee payment challan at any branch of Vijaya Bank to Account No.900900022503017 towards “VIJAYA BANK REC PROJ (PROB. SECURITY OFFICER) 2012-13” after online registration.
OTHER ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The aspirant must not be over 45 years as on 01-March-2013
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per rules
- The aspirant must be a Graduate Degree holder in any discipline
- The applicant must be an officer with minimum 5 years Commissioned Service in Army/Navy/Air Force
- or must be a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/ Dy. SP with minimum 5 years service in that rank
- or must be an officer of identical rank with minimum 5 years service in Para-Military services.
- Officers from the fighting arms will be given preference.
- The selection of the candidates for the post will be done on the basis of short listing and interview.
- Merit List for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of marks scored in interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of Vijaya Bank at http://www.vijayabank.com
- The aspirants are advised to fill in all details as indicated by the Online Application Form
- The aspirants are advised to refer to the website of the bank for instructions regarding uploading photograph and running signature at appropriate spaces
- The application may not be accepted unless a candidate does not upload his photograph and signature
- Only after payment of requisite fees, and receipt of hardcopy of the Application, the application form will be considered as complete and can be considered for scrutiny and further selection
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature
- All candidates are advised to keep the print copy of the Online Application Form and the Original Fee receipt for subsequent phases of selection
- The candidates are also advised to keep a proof of their identity such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID for production as and when requested
- Any form of personification or canvassing will be dealt as a serious breach of conduct and disciplinary actions will be initiated against such candidates
- The Envelope containing Application form should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SECURITY OFFICER – MMG/S-II (Post code No.01) in Vijaya Bank“
- Candidates are advised to send the computer generated hard copy of application to the following address so as to reach before 13-May-2013:
P.O. Box No.5136,
G.P.O. BANGALORE – 560 001.