Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UK PSC) has recently notified an advertisement for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) under the Uttarakhand Legal Service. The applications are invited through Online mode and this is to select 24 numbers of vacancies that is existing under Uttarakhand Legal Service.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath: Advertisement No: A-1/ E-2/ 2013-14
- Date of issue of public notification: 28-Sept-2013
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 05-Oct-2013
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 26-Oct-2013
- Last Dates for payment of Application Fees: 31-Oct-2013
- Date for determining the age: 01-Jan-2013
- Date for determining qualification: 26-Oct-2013
Details of vacancies:
- Civil Judge (Junior Division): 24 Vacancies (04 posts reserved for SC, 01 post for ST, 03 posts for OBC and 16 Posts for Unreserved category from the state of Uttarakhand. There will be 07 posts reserved for Women from UR, SC and OBC category)
Pay Scale: Rs.27700 – Rs.44770 with Grade Pay as applicable
- The candidates should have obtained their Graduation Degree in Law from any recognized institution/ university/ equivalent qualification from a foreign University.
- The candidates should have adequate proficiency in Devnagari script and Hindi Language and should posses adequate Computer Operation Skills
Age: 22-35 years as on 01-Jan-2013. Relaxation in upper age is applicable for deserving categories
- Only natives of Uttarakhand will be eligible for relaxation in any respect
- For Unreserved and OBC: Rs.150
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.60
NOTE: The applicants can pay this fees in shape of fee payment challan as available in the website of Uttarakhand PSC in any branch of State Bank of India
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance with a main Written Examination followed by an Interview.
The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply in the ONLINE mode only on the website of Uttrarakhand PSC at www.ukpsc.gov.in
- The details of the requisite qualification and other essentials should be verified by the candidates through the detailed advertisement at http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/CJ-JD-2013.pdf
- All relevant columns should be filled in all respects. They should upload the scanned copy of their signature and recent photographs at appropriate spaces.
- The candidates will not be allowed to change the information after submission of application form.