Special Recruitment Advertisement No. 51/2013
As per the recent notification from UPSC, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in accordance with the Rules published hereunder will hold a competitive examination for special recruitment to the posts mentioned below.
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given below:
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
Positions with Number of Vacancies:
- Medical Officer (in the Department of Medical and Public Health, UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli): 39 Positions (05-SC, 02-ST, 10-OBC, 22-UR, 02-PWD) – Must have a recognized Medical Qualification as per schedule – Temporary Placements
- Assistant Labor Commissioner (Central)/Assistant Welfare Commissioner (Central)/Assistant Labor Welfare Commissioner (Central)/Assistant Director (in Grade-V of Junior Time Scale (JTS) of Central Labor Service (CLS), Ministry of Labor & Employment) – 57 Positions (06-SC, 03-ST, 09-OBC) – Must have a Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with Diploma in Social Work/ Labor Welfare/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Labor Law. A Degree in Law will be preferred – Permanent Placements
- Starting date for filing online application form: 12-Jan-2013
- Final date for filing Online Application: 31-Jan-2013 till 23:59 Hours
- Date for Payment of Fee: In between 12-Jan to 31-Jan-2013
- Last date for printing of completed application form from online portal: 1-Feb-2013 till 23:59 Hours
Mode of Application: Apply Online Here
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY through the website of UPSC at www.upsconline.nic.in No other mode is allowed for submission of application.
- For all Candidates belonging to Unreserved category and OBC male candidates : Rs.25 (Twenty Five Only)
- Fee Excepted for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates
How to pay the fees:
The Fee can be paid either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI and its associate banks or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card (for online NEFT).
- For these positions, the maximum age limit is set at 35 years which should not have been crossed by the last date of submission of application form (31-Jan-2013)
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms
- Selection procedure will be by way of Written Test and Group Discussion/ Interview.
- The dates for Written Test will be intimated in due course through the website of the commission and through emails
- The successful candidates have to attend the interview as per the Commission’s notification with all original documents as per the statements in the application form.
- The interview letter to the candidates may also be issued electronically.
Strict actions will be taken again any breach of conduct or impersonation. The UPSC reserves all rights to select or deselect a candidate. The decision of the UPSC will be final and binding on the candidates.