UPRVUNL Recruitment 2013 Notification For Physically Handicapped Under Backlog Quota
Advt. No. U-12/UPRVUSA/2013
UPRVUNL (U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.) is completely state owned Thermal Power Utility in Uttar Pradesh. This Utility with its present generating capacity of 4433 MW, operating 5 Thermal Power Stations within the state. Determined to contribute to the growth of state, UPRVUNL is in the process of adding further 1500 MW capacity to its existing fleet by the end of the year 2013.
With its recent plan for human resource acquisition, UPRVUNL intends to recruit physically handicapped candidates against its backlog quota for the year 2013.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Mode of Application:
The applications are invited through prescribed format of application as available at the website of UPRVUNL at http://www.uprvunl.org/
- Last date for receipt of completed application form: 16-Sept-2013
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-Jul-2013
- Date for reckoning qualification essentials: 15-Nov-2013
Details of the Vacancies:
- Post code-09: Assistant Engineer (Trainee)(Electrical): 02 posts (SC-1, OBC-1)
- Post code-10: Assistant Engineer (Trainee)(Mechanical): 01 post (SC)
- Post code-11: Assistant Engineer (Trainee)(Electronics): 01 post (SC)
- Post code-12: Junior Engineer (Trainee)(Electrical): 03 Posts (SC-1, OBC-2)
- Post code-13: Junior Engineer (Trainee)(Mechanical): 02 Posts (SC-1, Gen-1)
- Post code-14: Junior Engineer (Trainee)(Electronics): 01 Post (SC)
Scale of Pay:
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a scale as per the following illustration:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.15600- Rs.39100 And Grade pay of Rs.5400
- Junior Engineer: Rs.9300- Rs.34800 And Grade pay of Rs.4200
- Apart from the above, the candidates will be eligible for other allowances, benefits and incentives as per Nigam rules.
- The selected candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer shall undergo a mandatory training for minimum one year at various places.
- They shall be allocated a permanent position after successful completion of training. The job is transferable in nature and Candidates may be posted anywhere as per the rules and consideration of Nigam during their service tenure.
- Academic Qualification:
Assistant Engineer (Trainee): The candidate must hold four years Bachelor Degree in concerned disciplines of Engineering OR, must have completed Section “A” and “B” of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE-India)
Junior Engineer (Trainee): The candidate must hold three years Diploma in concerned disciplines of Engineering OR, must have completed 2 years of Diploma from designated Engineering Institutions (i. Government Polytechnic, Lucknow and ii. National Polytechnic, Nainital)
- Thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script is essential for these posts. If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Departmental Examination Govt. of UP within 3 years of joining.
- Candidates having completed apprenticeship training will be given preference.
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – The candidate must be in between 21-40 years as on 01-Jul-2013
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) – The candidate must be in between 18-40 years as on 01-Jul-2013
- Maximum 15 years of relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per UP Govt. norms
- The selection will be done through preliminary phase of Written examination
- The secondary phase for selection process for different profiles will be as follows:
Candidates Shortlisted in written exam shall be called at Lucknow for following phases:
- Assistant Engineer(Trainee): Group Discussion and Interview
- Junior Engineer(Trainee): Interview only
How To Apply:
- Candidates can fill the application form Physically as per the format specified as available at the website of the UPRVUNL at http://www.uprvunl.org
- The details of the application can be seen at http://www.uprvunl.org/pdf/recruitment_notice/Advt.%20No.%20U-12-UPRVUSA-2013.pdf and the candidates should read through the eligibility criteria before applying.
- The candidates are advised to attach 6 copies of recent passport size colour photograph with the application form
- The candidates should mention a valid email ID while filling the application form
- The applicants are advised to keep a copy of the same application for future reference
- The envelope should be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______________ Post Code_________”
- The enveloped as marked above must be sent by Registered/ Speed Post only to the following address
Address to Send the Physical Copy of Application:
U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Sewa Aayog
U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.
10th floor, Room No. 1023, Shakti Bhawan Extn.
14-Ashok Marg, Lucknow, PIN – 226 001 (U.P.)
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In UP Uttar Pradesh, Latest Government Govt Jobs, UPRVUNL Recruitment » UPRVUNL Recruitment 2013 Notification