Combined Junior Engineer (General Recruitment) Examination 2013 & Combined Junior Engineer Physically Handicapped (Backlog/ Special Recruitment) Examination 2013
With the recent notification, the UPPSC invites applications from competent candidates for selection of 2779 Junior Engineers (2747 General + 32 PWD) through Combined Junior Engineer Examination-2013-2014.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Date of publication of Notification: 24-Dec-2013
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 24-Dec-2013
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees at the bank: 20-Jan-2014
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: 24-Jan-2014
(Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank)
- Last date for final receipt of Hardcopy of the applications (by Personally/ Speed Post/ Registered Post): 03-Feb-2014 by 5:00 PM
- Date for calculation of Age: 01-Jul-2013
- Date of Examination: Will be notified through the Admit Card
Details of Vacancies to be filled up:
- Junior Engineer-Civil under Irrigation Dept.: 2100 vacancies
- Junior Engineer-Mechanical under Irrigation Dept.: 449 vacancies
- Junior Engineer-Agriculture under Minor Irrigation Dept.: 88 vacancies
- Junior Engineer-Civil under Minor Irrigation Dept.: 52 vacancies
- Junior Engineer-Mechanical under Minor Irrigation Dept.: 35 vacancies
- Junior Engineer-Civil under Ground Water Dept.: 11 vacancies
- Junior Engineer-Mechanical under Ground Water Dept.: 06 vacancies
- Technical Assistant-Civil under Ground Water Dept.: 03 vacancies
- Surveyor-Civil under Ground Water Dept.: 03 vacancies
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT FOR PWD CANDIDATES:
- Junior Engineer-Civil under Minor Irrigation Dept.: 06 vacancies
- Junior Engineer-Agriculture under Minor Irrigation Dept.: 35 vacancies
- Junior Engineer-Mechanical under Minor Irrigation Dept.: 05 vacancies
- Junior Engineer-Civil under House and Town Planning Dept.: 11 vacancies
- Reservation for other candidates will be made as per the state government norms
Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for the position of Junior Engineer will be eligible in the range of Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 as for a Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The interested candidates must have obtained a Three Years Diploma in concerned branch of Engineering/ Agricultural Science (as per the posts) with the specific disciplines from a recognized institute/ University
- For the post of Surveyor (Civil), the candidates having Diploma in Civil Survey Engineering will be preferred.
- Other qualifications being equal, candidates having 2 years service experience in Territorial Army / NCC ‘B’ certificate will be preferred for Employment.
- Refer to official advertisement to get complete information on required educational qualification.
- The candidates must have attained at least 21 years of age and must not have crossed maximum age of 40 years for General, as on 01-Jul-2013.
- For other norms for relaxation, please refer the original advertisement at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=902&flag=E&FID=260
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done on the basis of a Written Examination followed by an Interview as per the decision of the UPPSC in consultation with the concerned Departments of the state.
- All attempts would be taken to conduct the selection in a free and fare manner.
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs.215 (Exam fee Rs.200 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe from UP: Rs.95 (Exam fee Rs.80 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped from UP: Rs. 15 (only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ i-Collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
- Any correction in the application should be done by a fresh application and a fresh application fee will be required for such applications.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
The candidates are advised to refer to the detailed notification at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=902&flag=E&FID=260, prior to applying Online.
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application
- Stage-III must be completed after depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. This can be done after 2 days of remittance of fees. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- A Hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC within the last date notified 03-Feb-2014) along with all necessary documents
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.