Andhra Pradesh Service Commission found its existence on 1st November, 1956. It was incorporated only after the formation of state of Andhra Pradesh. Earlier it was known as Andhra Service Commission which lately changed to its current name with merger of Hyderabad and Andhra Public Service Commissions. According to Indian Constitution this body is primarily responsible for:
- Direct recruitments
- Reimbursement related to legal expenditures
- Recruitment by transfer
- Disciplinary cases
- Construction of statutory rules
- Accidental pension cases
Besides these major functions APSC is also entrusted with additional works like exam conduction for admission in RIMC, Dehradun, half yearly exam for IAS & IPS officers and departmental tests conduction etc. Posts that are filled through direct recruitment of APSC are mostly of lecturers, engineers, doctors, deputy collectors, police officers, forest officers, and clerks in government body.
In 1963 “Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulations” were introduced by Andhra government. It was formed to specify the composition of commission, terms and conditions for members and staff. They also look into specifications of salaries or pay scales offered to each post and matters that are concern of consultation from commission were also specified in it.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
APSC has come up with some new recruitment in coming year 2013 notified on 29-12-2012 on its website. They are as mentioned below:
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in Transport Subordinate Service – Submission of online applications will commence from 22-01-2013 to 21-02-2013. There are total 64 posts offered by commission. Those who are between age 21 and 34 years are eligible to apply. Exam will be conducted on 26-05-2013.
- Physical Directors in A.P. Collegiate Education Service – Online applications shall be open from 25-01-2013 to 23-02-2013. Those who are between the age of 18 and 34 years can apply for any of the 12 offered posts. Exam shall be conducted on 05-05-2013
- Librarian in A.P. Collegiate Education Service – Total of 21 vacancies are offered for this post. Candidate falling between age of 18 and 34 years can apply between 25-01-2013 to 23-02-2013. Examination is likely to conduct on 05-05-2013.
- Assistant Engineers in A.P Rural Water Supply Engineering Subordinate Service – There are sufficient opportunities for engineers as 362 posts are offered for this job. One can submit online applications between 29-01-2013 to 28-02-2013. Candidates between 18 and 34 years can apply for the post. Conduction of exam will take place on 26-05-2013.
- Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Service – Online applications will remain open for period of 22-01-2013 to 21-02-2013. Exams will be conducted on 05-05-2013 for all 107 posts. Candidates between age 18 and 34 years are eligible to apply.
- Assistant Research Officer (Engg.) – 06 posts are offered for candidates between 18 and 34 years. Online applications will submit from 05-02-2013 to 04-03-2013 with main exam on 05-05-2013.
- Research Assistant (Engg. & Non Engg.) – Posts offered for Engg. Are 17 and for Non Engg. is 1. Online applications will submit from 05-02-2013 to 04-03-2013 with main exam on 05-05-2013 (Non Engg.) & 09.06.2013 (Engg.). Age required is 18 to 34 years.
- Observers (Engg.) & (Non Engg.) – Online applications will submit between 08-02-2013 and 07-03-2013. Age required is 18 to 34 years. Exam for Engg. will be conducted on 23-06-2013 and for Non Engg. on 26-05-2013