Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad (Council) is one of the vital nodal agencies for the state of Uttar Pradesh and is operating for recruitment of teachers in the Primary Education Level for upliftment of primary education in the state. As the Primary Education is the most fundamental education for a person to build a foundation, the significance of the Parishad enhances multifold for competent selection of candidates, who will be playing a vital role in building a strong foundation for any child.
With the recent announcement, the UP Basic Education Parishad is inviting applications to fill up 10800 numbers of Assistant Teachers in the Primary Education level, who will be posted in different Government Primary Schools in various districts of the state.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
Important Dates to Reckon for:
- Date of starting of Online Registration: 03-May-2013
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-May-2013 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Fees through E-challan: 30-May-2013
- Last Date to Complete the Application Procedure with upload of photograph: 30-June-2013
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher (Primary Education Level)
Number of vacancies: 10800 posts (Tentatively out of which UR-5409, OBC-2923, SC-2254, ST-214)
Agra: 1150 posts
Ajamghad: 860 posts
Bareli: 685 posts
Basti: 370 posts
Chitrakut: 260 posts
Devipatr: 245 posts
Faizabad: 915 posts
Gorakhpur: 695 posts
Jhansi: 315 posts
Kanpur: 560 posts
Lahaba: 1025 posts
Lucknow: 975 posts
Meerjapur: 140 posts
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Merut: 550 posts
Murradabad: 655 posts
Saharanpur: 360 posts
Varanasi: 1040 posts
Vacancies in other category are reserved as per the state government norms.
Applicants, who are native domiciles of India and are residing in Uttar Pradesh for at least 5 years are only eligible to participate in this recruitment procedure.
- The candidates must have obtained Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by the Central or State Govt. with minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen) of marks.
- The candidates must have passed two years training in BTC / BTC in Urdu.
- The candidates must have completed National Teachers Eligibility Test for Class-I to Class-V level
A candidate must be aged between 21 to 35 years as on 01-July-2013 to be eligible for this consideration. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC, PWD & Ex-servicemen in accordance with the Governments orders.
The applicants gets selected as Assistant Teachers, will be eligible for Scale Pay as provisioned by the State Government along with other allowances and perks
- For General and OBC: Rs.500
- For SC/ ST: Rs.200
- For PWD: Fees Exempted
- The fees can be deposited through e-challan as downloaded from the website of UP Basic Education Parishad at http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in after completion of Stage-I of the registration.
- After two days of making the fee payment through any Brach of State Bank of India in favor of the Secretary, UP Basic Education Council, Allahabad, the State-II of the registration can be completed
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done as per the career marks obtained in various levels of education, and the NTET. There will be a short-listing of candidates for Counseling and verification of documents. The final merit list will be selected as per the norms of the UP Basic Education Council.
The selected candidates will serve the Primary Education department for a period of 1 year under probation. Upon successful completion of the probation period the candidates may be awarded permanent employment.
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply through online mode only at the website of UP Basic Education Council at http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- The candidates should complete the Stage-I of the registration and download the e-challan for remittance of Application fees
- After the remittance of fees at any branch of State bank of India, the candidates need to come back to the portal (after two days of remittance) to complete the second and final stage of Application
- The candidates should upload their scanned signature and photographs at appropriate spaces on the online application. This will be verified with original proofs during the Counseling phase
- For any queries, or clarifications, please refer to the final advertisement at http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In UP Uttar Pradesh, Latest Government Govt Jobs » UP Basic Education Parishad Recruitment 2013 For 10800 Numbers of Assistant Teachers in The Primary Education Level