Advt. NO: 1/2013
Tripura Public Service Commission invites applications in prescribed forms from the bonafide Indian Nationals for a Competitive Examination followed by Personality Test for recruitment to various positions under the government of Tripura.
The details of the vacancies are underlined:
Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor for Institute of Advanced Studies in Education under Education (Higher) Department, Govt. of Tripura – 09 posts (ST-07, UR-02)
- Lecturer for District Institute of Education and Training under Education (School) Department. Govt. of Tripura – 18 posts (ST-10, SC-05, UR-03)
- Assistant Professor for Sachin Debbarman Memorial Govt. Music College under Education (Higher) Department. Govt. of Tripura – 07 posts (ST-03, SC-01, UR-03)
- Dental Surgeon Grade-IV of Tripura Dental Service under Health & Family Welfare Department Govt. of Tripura – 15 posts (ST-08, SC-03, UR-04)
- Veterinary Officer (TVS, Grade-V) under Animal Resources Development Department Govt. of Tripura – 30 posts (ST-22, SC-02, UR-06)
- The last date of receiving application is 16-April-2013 till 5PM
A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in part-II of Constitution of India.
- Assistant Professor for IASE –An applicant must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject (Science/ Humanities) with 55% marks (or equivalent grade points) And, He should have M.Ed. with at least 50% marks (or equivalent grade points) Or, MA in Education with 55% marks (or equivalent grade points) (Must have completed Bed with 55% marks)
Note: The candidates belonging to SC and ST and PWD category will enjoy a relaxation of 5% in the above norms.
- Lecturer for DIET – The applicant must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject (any from, Bengali, English, Mathematics, Physical Education, Geography, History, Visual Arts, Performing Arts, Education) with 45% marks And must have BEd except for the subjects Physical Education, Art and Music with 3 years of teaching experience in Higher Secondary (10+2) Schools OR, Three years of teaching experience in Institution of Teacher Education
The applicant must have a MEd with Master Degree in the relevant Subject as mentioned above
The applicant must have Knowledge of Bengali or Kak Barak
- Assistant Professor for SDM Govt. Music College – The applicant must have a Master’s Degree with 55% marks and a very good academic career. Besides fulfilling the qualifications, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests. NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such master’s programs in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted
Note: The candidates belonging to SC and ST and PWD category will enjoy a relaxation of 5% in the above norms
- Dental Surgeon Grade-IV – A candidate must have a recognized Dental qualification included in Part-I & III of the Schedule of the Dentist Act. Candidates having Post-Graduate degree as appended and working knowledge of Bengali will be preferred.
- Veterinary Officer (TVS, Grade-V) – An applicant must have a Degree in Veterinary Science
- A candidate shall not be above 40 years of age on 16-April-2013.
- However, relaxation in norms of age will be offered as per rules.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Assistant Professor for IASE – Rs.15600- Rs.39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000 per month
- Lecturer for DIET – Pay Band 3 of Rs.9570 – Rs.30000 with grade pay of Rs.3500 per month
- Assistant Professor for SDM Govt. Music College – Rs.15600- Rs.39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000 per month
- Dental Surgeon Grade-IV – Pay Band-4 of Rs.13575 – Rs.37000 with GP of Rs.3700 per month
- Veterinary Officer (TVS, Grade-V) – Pay Band 3 of Rs.9570 – Rs.30000 with grade pay of Rs.3500 per month
Application form and Other Application Related Information:
- No restriction shall be imposed on number of chances for appearing in the examination.
- The 4 (four) pages Application Form printed in color font will be available from all branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The said prescribed Form printed in color font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in
- In that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
For Position No. 1, 3 & 4:
- Rs.200 (Rupees two Hundred) only for General Candidates
- Rs.150 (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
For Position No. 2 & 5:
- Rs.150 (Rupees two Hundred) only for General Candidates
- Rs.100 (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
Mode of Selection:
The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely:
(i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern)
(ii) Main Examination (Conventional type-written) and
(iii) Personality Test
How To Send the Completed Application Form –
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 (two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (16-April-2013).
- Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application, a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for.
- Candidates should read “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also must visit the Website of the Commission at http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Official Advertisement - Tripura PSC Recruitment 2013 For Various Positions Under The Government of Tripura
- Government of India Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2013 of Various Positions Advertisement No: DAVP 58101/11/0073/1213 Central Employment Exchange operating under the Ministry of Labor and Employment is inviting applications for various...
- UPSC Recruitment Notification 2013 For Various Positions UPSC Recruitment Notification For Various Positions For 2013 Advertisement No. 3/2013 Union Public Service Commission through its recruitment Notification No....
- MECL Recruitment 2013 for Various Cadre of Job Positions Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) was established as an autonomous Public Sector Company, under the administrative control of Ministry of...
- Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment Jobs 2013 For Various Positions Cotton Corporation Of India Senior Level Recruitment 2013 For Various Positions Cotton Corporation of India (CCI), an organization under the...
- NCERT Recruitment 2012 For Various Academic Positions National Council of Educational Research and Training is established by government of India headquartered at New Delhi. It is engaged...