Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), is the state level nodal agency mandated for recruitment of competent positions through various government and subsidiary departments invites application from eligible candidates for Sub – Inspector of Fisheries vacancies.
Notification Number – 52/ 2012
TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was established in 1923 to ensure future sustainability and capability in Tamil Nadu. It is head-quartered in Tamil Nadu and performs main activity of recruitment.
Date of Notification: December 24, 2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: January 18, 2013 till 11.59 PM
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Office: January 22, 2013
Date of Written Examination (Computer Based Format): February 10, 2013 [from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM]
Number of Vacancies: 24
20 (General -06, BC- 05, BCM- 01, SC- 02, SC(A)- 01, ST- 01, MBC/ DC- 05)
and Four Carried Forward Vacancies [ MBC/ DC (Women) - 2, General (Blind) - 1, BC (Women) - 1]
Note: Four seats are reserved for Women, One seats is reserved for Women Studied in Tamil Medium, and three seats are reserved for Ex-Servicemen Studied in Tamil Medium.
Name of Post:
Sub – Inspector of Fisheries (Post Code No.1760)
Pay Scale: Rs. 9, 300-36,800/- (PB2) + 4,400/- Grade Pay
Age Limit: As on July 01, 2012
- Minimum age limit is 18 years for all candidates
Educational Qualification As on December 24, 2012:
- The Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay. OR
- A Certificate of Successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India. OR
- A Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training. OR
- A Science Degree with Zoology as Main Subject. OR
- A Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Scheme of Examination:
Center of Examination: Chennai (Code No.001) only
Note: The Commission reserves the right to increase the number of Examination Centre and to re-allot the candidates.
Examination Fee: Rs.150/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs.50/- + Examination fee Rs. 100/-)
Mode of Payment of Fees: On-line Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)/ Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- Candidates can pay the fees through Indian Bank or Post Offices after registering for Offline payment method
- For Online payment of application fees the candidate can avail net banking or online transfer as per the details available at the website.
- Additionally the candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidate can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee.
- Those candidates who have already registered and their registration status is valid during the period of application need not pay any fee for registration.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates must apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in
. The Online Application can be filled up-to January 18, 2013 till 11.59 PM, after which the link will be disabled.The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. For more detail on this recruitment such as Qualification, Experience, Physical Fitness norms, NOC, and other important instruction please refer to official advertisement from Tamil Nadu PSC here http://tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/52_not_eng_sub_ins_fish2k12.pdf
In case of any guidance/information/clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No.044-28297591-92, 044-28297584-86 or the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- TNPSC Recruitment 2014: 162 Civil Judges Vacancies Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Civil Judges in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service.
Date of N...
- NLC Recruitment 2014-15: 50 Various Vacancies Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of
Graduate Executive Trainee [E-2 Grade], Manager [E-4 Grade], Deputy Chief Manager [E-5 ...
- ONGC Karaikal Recruitment 2014-15 For 117 Various Vacancies Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Karaikal invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of 117 Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Assistant Rigman, Junior Assistan...
- ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2014-15 For Various Vacancies Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Chennai invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant, Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Junior Assistant, Jun...
- IGCAR Recruitment September 2014: 104 Various Openings Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Scientific Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Driver and Stipendiary Trainee in various discip...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.