Tamil Nadu PSC Announces Recruitment of Sr. Technical Assistant In Handloom And Textiles Department
Notification No: 32 / 2012
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application through online mode for Direct Recruitment to Tamil Nadu Handlooms and Textiles Subordinate Service as per its latest advertisement published on 31st August 2012.
The details of the vacancy and the eligibility criteria are mentioned underneath:
Name of the Post: Senior Technical Assistant
Department of Joining: The Department of Handlooms and Textiles
Service Cadre: Tamil Nadu Handlooms and Textiles Subordinate Service
Number of Posts: 2 posts
- Date of Notification – 31st of August 2012
- Last date for submission of applications – 1st of October 2012
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office – 3rd of October 2012
- Date of Written examination – 28th of October 2012 (02.30 to 05.30 PM)
- Age: (as on 1st of July 2012)
- SC/ST/ MBC/ BC/BCM/ DW – 18 years min. and no max. age limit
- All other candidates – 18 years to 30 years
Candidates are expected to posses the following qualification by 31st of August 2012
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- B.Sc. Degree in Textile Technology awarded by any University or Institution recognized by UGC
- A First class Diploma in Textile or Handloom Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Educational and Training, Chennai, with experience of not less than 3 years in Spinning or Weaving Mills
Scheme of examination
- Single paper of Textile Engineering – 200 questions in 3 hours with maximum marks of 300
- Interview and Record – 40 marks maximum with qualifying marks of 132 for general and 102 for reserved category students, including both interview and written rounds.
- Examination will be held at Chennai Centre (Code No. 001) only.
Examination/ Application Fee:
- Rs.150 (Examination Fee Rs.100 + Cost of Application Rs.50)
- Candidates claiming exemption from Examination Fee should pay Rs.50 only towards Application Fee
- There will be no exemption to Application Fee
How to Pay the Application Fee:
There are two modes of fee payment –
- Through online payment by net banking, credit cards or debit cards
- Through post office or Indian Bank by filling up the Challan
Payment should be made within 2 days of date of registration.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or through www.tnpscexams.net
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates.
- No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
The Online Application can be filled up to 1st October 2012 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled at the above websites. For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from TNPSC here http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/32_2012_not_eng_sr_tech_asst.pdf