Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is the state level nodal agency mandated for recruitment of competent positions through various government and subsidiary departments. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for school assistant vacancies in the department of Social Welfare.
Notification Number – 45/ 2012
Date of Notification: November 07, 2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: November 28, 2012 till 11.59 PM
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Office: November 30, 2012
Date of Written Examination (Computer Based Test format): December 16, 2012 [from 10.00 AM to 05.30 PM]
Number of Vacancies: 03 (MBC / DC – 1, BC – 1, GT – 1); ALL vacancies is reserved for women candidates only.
Name of Post: School Assistant In Mathematics (Post Code No.2121)
Pay Scale: Rs.9, 300-34,800/- (PB2) + 4,600/- Grade Pay
Age Limit: As on July 01, 2012
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBCs/DC/ BC/ BCM and DWs of all Castes: Min. 20 years
- All Others: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years
Educational Qualification As on August 28, 2012:
- A Degree in Mathematics of any University in the State of Tamil Nadu. Must possess a B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any University in the State of Tamil Nadu. Must have studied Tamil in the S.S.L.C. / H. Sc.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Scheme of Examination:
Center of Examination: Chennai (Code No.001) only
Note: The Commission reserves the right to increase the number of Examination Centre and to re-allot the candidates.
Examination Fee: Rs.150/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs.50/- + Examination fee Rs. 100/-)
Mode of Payment of Fees: On-line Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)/ Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- Candidates can pay the fees through Indian Bank or Post Offices after registering for Offline payment method
- For Online payment of application fees the candidate can avail net banking or online transfer as per the details available at the website.
- Additionally the candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidate can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee.
- Those candidates who have already registered and their registration status is valid during the period of application need not pay any fee for registration.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates must apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in
. The Online Application can be filled up-to November 28, 2012 till 11.59 PM, after which the link will be disabled.The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.Note: The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment.For more detail on this recruitment such as Qualification, Experience, Physical Fitness norms, NOC, and other important instruction please refer to official advertisement from Tamil Nadu PSC here http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/45_2012_not_eng_school_asst.pdf
In case of any guidance/information/clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No.044-28297591-92, 044-28297584-86 or the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
- Govt Jobs in Daman and Diu 2015: Data Entry Operator Permanent Vacancies Administration of Daman & Diu invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Data Entry Operator in the Government Polytechnic, Daman and Department of Planning & Statistic...
- TNPSC Recruitment 2015: 417 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancies Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Agricultural Officer in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service,...
- TNPSC Recruitment 2015: 83 Assistant Medical Officer (Sidha/ Ayurveda/ Homoeopathy/ Unani) Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Medical Officer in the Department of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy inc...
- Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2015 Notification: Clerical Vacancies Federal Bank invites online applications from eligible candidates (Chandigarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, National Capital Region NCR, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tami...
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2015: 1078 Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk), in Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service.
"By Priyanka Singh" - You can find Author Priyanka Singh on Google+
. Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.