Tea Board of India came into existence with enactment of the Tea Act in 1953. It was formed to promote manufacturing of India as well as its export. Tea Board of India have been invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Officers.
Last date for receipt of applications: February 28, 2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 02
Frequency of vacancies for each post is as given below:
- Research Officer (Economics) – 01
- Research Officer (Statistic) – 01
Upper age limit defined for Research Officer (Economics), and Research Officer (Statistic) is 35 years.
Candidates applying for the jobs are required to possess following educational qualifications:
- Research Officer (Statistic) – Must have Master’s Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics. At least five years experience of statistical work in a supervisory capacity in the field of industry, trade and commerce is required.
- Research Officer (Economics) – Must have Master’s Degree in Economics or Commerce with training in statistics from the Indian Statistical Institute or similar organization or in Statistics with specialization in Economics and Statistics with five years experience of analysis and interpretation of applied Economic data.
Each selected candidate shall get pay scale as under:
- Research Officer (Statistic) - PB 3 – Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400
- Research Officer (Economics) - PB 3 – Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400
Application Fee & How to:
An amount of Rs. 100 in the form of demand draft or Indian Postal Order should be made in favour of Tea Board payable at Kolkata. SC/ ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Selection of eligible candidates shall be done on basis of written test, skill test and interview, as conducted by the board.
Mode of Application:
Applications will be submitted in offline mode.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should strictly fill applications in given proforma. It should be enclosed in envelope superscribed in the manner
“Application for the post of…………”
Duly filled applications must be sent along with attested copies of testimonials of qualification and experience, two copies of recent passport size photograph, one pasted on application and one to send separately, one self addressed and stamped (stamps worth Rs. 10/-) envelope of size 23 cms x 10 cms, by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier to
14, B.T.M. Sarani
Kolkata – 700 001