Tea Board of India came into existence with enactment of the Tea Act in 1953. It was formed to promote manufacturing of India as well as its export. Tea Board of India have been invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Officers.
Last date for receipt of applications: February 28, 2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 02
Frequency of vacancies for each post is as given below:
- Research Officer (Economics) – 01
- Research Officer (Statistic) – 01
Upper age limit defined for Research Officer (Economics), and Research Officer (Statistic) is 35 years.
Candidates applying for the jobs are required to possess following educational qualifications:
- Research Officer (Statistic) – Must have Master’s Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics. At least five years experience of statistical work in a supervisory capacity in the field of industry, trade and commerce is required.
- Research Officer (Economics) – Must have Master’s Degree in Economics or Commerce with training in statistics from the Indian Statistical Institute or similar organization or in Statistics with specialization in Economics and Statistics with five years experience of analysis and interpretation of applied Economic data.
Each selected candidate shall get pay scale as under:
- Research Officer (Statistic) - PB 3 – Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400
- Research Officer (Economics) - PB 3 – Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400
Application Fee & How to:
An amount of Rs. 100 in the form of demand draft or Indian Postal Order should be made in favour of Tea Board payable at Kolkata. SC/ ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
Selection of eligible candidates shall be done on basis of written test, skill test and interview, as conducted by the board.
Mode of Application:
Applications will be submitted in offline mode.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should strictly fill applications in given proforma. It should be enclosed in envelope superscribed in the manner
“Application for the post of…………”
Duly filled applications must be sent along with attested copies of testimonials of qualification and experience, two copies of recent passport size photograph, one pasted on application and one to send separately, one self addressed and stamped (stamps worth Rs. 10/-) envelope of size 23 cms x 10 cms, by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier to
14, B.T.M. Sarani
Kolkata – 700 001
- Tea Board Jobs 2013 – 29 Various Vacancies Tea Board of India came into existence with enactment of the Tea Act in 1953. It was formed to promote...
- Tea Board of India Recruitment 2013 – 29 Various Vacancies Tea Board, a statutory body under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, invites application for the post...
- Tea Board Recruitment 2013 For Its Offices In South India Tea Board, a statutory body under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, invites application for the post...
- APPSC Recruitment 2013 – 24 Assistant Research Officer And Assistant Vacancies Andhra Pradesh PSC invites application from eligible Indian nationals for post of Assistant Research Officer (Engineering), Research Assistant (Engineering), and...
- Dena Bank Jobs 2013 – 175 Various Non IBPS Vacancies Dena Bank is headquartered in the city of Mumbai and was founded in the year 1939 by the Devkaran Nanjee...