The Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state is a state government organization responsible for conducting Teachers Eligibility Test and select teachers of various categories for appointment in the schools and other educational establishments of Tamil nadu. With the recent announcement from the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board, there are 2881 vacancies will be filled up in the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Education Services in the state.
The applications from competent candidates are invited through the prescribed format, whose details can be obtained from the website of the Board at http://www.trb.tn.nic.in.
The details of the essential eligibility conditions are detailed as under:
Name of the Job Position: Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors (Grade-I)
Post Code: 13PG
Service: Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service (Grade-I)
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 09-May-2013
- Starting date of Receipt of Application: 31-May-2013
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 14-June-2013 by 5:30 PM
- Date of Written Examination: 21-July-2013
Numbers of expected vacancies and category-wise break-up:
Total number of vacancies: 2881
- English – 347 Vacancies
- Tamil – 605 Vacancies
- Telugu – 02 Vacancies
- Mathematics – 288 Vacancies
- Physics – 228 Vacancies
- Chemistry – 220 Vacancies
- Botany – 193 Vacancies
- Zoology – 181 Vacancies
- History – 173 Vacancies
10. Geography – 21 Vacancies
11. Economics – 257 Vacancies
12. Commerce – 300 Vacancies
13. Political Science – 01 Post
14. Home Science – 01 Post
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
15. Microbiology – 31 Vacancies
16. Biochemistry – 16 Vacancies
17. Physical Education Director Grade-I – 17 Vacancies
Note: Reservation for specific categories will be applicable as per the State Government norms.
Pay scale and Remunerations:
The applicants selected for the posts will be eligible to receive a scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 along with Grade Pay of Rs.4800. Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per rules.
- For Graduate Assistants: The candidates should possess M.A./ M.Com./ M.Sc. in the relevant subject with B.Ed. The candidates should have studied the same subject in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, both for Academic subjects and Languages.
- For Physical Education Director-Grade-I: The candidates should have any Bachelor’s Degree with M.P.Ed. Degree
Age relevant criteria:
The candidates should not have attained a max age of 57 years as on 01-July-2013. The age of superannuation is 58 years.
- Cost of Application form and Information Brochures: Rs.50 (for all candidates)
- Application fee: Rs.500 (Rs.250 for SC, ST, and PWD candidates)
- The Application fees can be deposited through the fee deposit challan (as available in the brochure/ available online) in any branch of State Bank of India/ Indian Over Seas bank
- The selection will be done on the basis of a Written test and followed by verification of the documents.
- A provisional list of candidates will be published for candidates selected for appointment after Certificate Verification and after addition of weightage of marks for period of wait in Employment Exchange and Teaching experience.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions can collect their application form from the counter of the Office of the Chief Educational Officers from all 32 districts of Tamil Nadu.
- The applications will be in OMR format
- The candidates are advised not to fold the application and fill that up in a clear and legitimate manner
- The applications completed in all respect must be submitted in Person at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned, and obtain acknowledgement for the same
- Any other form of application receipt including by Post or by hand at the office of the Teachers Recruitment Board will subject to rejection of candidature.
- The further details of the advertisement can be obtained from http://www.trb.tn.nic.in/PG2012/09052013/Notification.pdf