Tamil Nadu PSC Announces Recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II (Post Code No.1797)
Notification No: 4 / 2013 Date: 6-March-2013
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application through online mode for Direct Recruitment to Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service in the capacity of Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II (Post Code No.1797) as per its latest advertisement published on 6-Mar-2013.
The details of the vacancy and the eligibility criteria are mentioned underneath:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 6-Mar-2013
- Last date for Submission of Applications: 27-Mar-2013
- Last date for Payment of Application Fees through Bank/ Post Office: 29-Mar-2013
- Date of Written Test: 27 & 28-April-2013 (forenoon and afternoon, four sessions)
Details of the Post:
- Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II
- Service Cadre: As under Tamil Nadu General Service
- Post Code: 1797
- Service Code: 035
- Number of Vacancies: 88 posts (There will be reservation for various categories as per Tamil Nadu state Govt. Rules)
- Age limit: 18 to 34 years for General and no maximum age limit for others as on 1-Jul-2013
- Academics: The applicant must have a Bachelor of Law Degree and must be a Member of Bar. The applicant must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil. The qualification of BL must have been obtained after completion of normal Degree course. The academics will be reckoned as on 6-March-2013
- Experience: The applicant Must have at least 5 years of active practice in Criminal Courts
Every candidate appointed as an Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II should undergo a training for a period of 3 weeks from the date of his joining. The training module will be as prescribed by the Government. The training period shall count for probation and increment and during the training period he/she shall draw pay at the minimum in the time scale.
Every person appointed to the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II should execute an agreement in the form prescribed by the Government binding himself to serve the Government as Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II for a minimum period of 2 years after the successful completion of training prescribed
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Certificate of Physical Fitness:
Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed
Scheme of Selection:
- Written examination followed by Oral Test/ Interview
- Rs.175 (Examination Fee Rs.125 + Cost of Application Rs.50) for all candidates
- Those candidates who have already done one time registration by paying Rs.50 should be exempted from paying Application Fee
- Candidates can also resister for this procedure during this registration by payment of Rs.50 towards application fees, which will remain valid till 5 years
- The candidates claiming fee exemption should remit only the cost of application (as required)
How to Pay the Application Fee:
There are two modes of fee payment –
- Through online payment by net banking, credit cards or debit cards
- Through Post Office or Indian Bank by system generated Fee Payment Challan
Payment should be made within 2 working days from the date of registration.
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates can apply online by logging into the portal with the unique ID provided during registration.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates.
- No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- The Online Application can be filled up to 27-March-2013 till 11.59 PM, after which the link will be disabled.