Notification No: 7/ 2013 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is the state nodal agency which offers detailed employment support to the state government administration and other connected departments and organizations. This works with mandate from the UPSC (union Public Service Commission) but under the control of the State Government.
With the present notification from TNPSC, it invites application through online mode for Direct Recruitment to Tamil Nadu Industries Subordinate Service in the capacity of Assistant Engineer (Industries) as per its latest advertisement published on 28-Mar-2013.
The details of the vacancy and the eligibility criteria are mentioned underneath:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 28-Mar-2013
- Last date for Submission of Applications: 17-April-2013
- Last date for Payment of Application Fees through Bank/ Post Office: 19-Arpil-2013
- Date of Computer Based Test: 09-June-2013 (forenoon and afternoon, two sessions)
Details of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer (Industries)
- Department: Department of Industries
- Service Cadre: As under Tamil Nadu Industries Subordinate Service
- Post Code: 1900
- Pay Scale: The candidates getting selected for the post of Assistant Engineer (Industries) will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600-Rs.39100 With Grade Pay Of Rs.5100 in PB-III
- Number of Vacancies: 40 posts (There will be reservation for various categories as per Tamil Nadu state Govt. Rules and there will be 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM).
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years for General and no maximum age limit for others as reckoned on 1-July-2013
- Academics: As on 28-March-2013, a BE/BTech Degree holder in Mechanical/ Production/ Electrical/ Automobile/ Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology OR, a Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the Madras Institute of Technology Chennai.
- Experience: The applicant must have at least 6 months practical experience in general purpose Engineering Workshop or an Engineering Industry OR, at least 6 months practical experience in a supervisory or operative capacity connected with production of goods or material or operation and maintenance of machinery and equipments. Other things being equal preference shall be given to person who have completed one year of apprenticeship under the Government of India/ State Government Scheme
- Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the prescribed format as given in the official site of the commission at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Scheme of examination:
- Written examination followed by Oral Test/ Interview
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Rs.150 (Examination Fee Rs.100 + Cost of Application Rs.50) for all candidates
- Those candidates who have already done one time registration by paying Rs.50 should be exempted from paying Application Fee
- Candidates can also resister for this procedure during this registration by payment of Rs.50 towards application fees, which will remain valid till 5 years
How to Pay the Application Fee:
There are two modes of fee payment –
- Through online payment by net banking, credit cards or debit cards
- Through Post Office or Indian Bank by system generated Fee Payment Challan
Payment should be made within 2 working days from the date of registration in offline manner.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates.
- No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- The Online Application can be filled up to 17-Arpil-2013 till 11.49 PM, after which the link will be disabled
- In case of any guidance/ information/ clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No. 044-25300300 or the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/7_2013_asst_engineer_industries_English.pdf