Employment Notification Number: 26/ 2012
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates only through online mode for the post of Village Administrative Officer.
Name of the Post and code No.: Village Administrative Officer (2012-2013) (Post Code 2025)
Name of the Service and Code No. : Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service (Code No.050)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1870
Examination Fee: Rs. 125//- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-)
Date of Notification: July 09, 2012
Last Date OF submission of Applications: August 10, 2012
Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: August 14, 2012
Date of Written Examination: September 30, 2012 FN (10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M.)
Pay Scale: Rs.5, 200 – 20,200/- + 2,400 – G.P (PB1)
Age Limit: As on July 01, 2012
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes – Min age 21 Years
Others – Minimum Age 21 Years and 30 Years maximum age
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Education Qualification: passed S.S.L.C Public Examination
The applicants who have not passed S.S.L.C. Examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification.
Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates should possess knowledge of Tamil.
Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type):
||Duration of Examination
||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection
|Single Paper in General Knowledge (S.S.L.C. Standard) (100 Items)
General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Standard) (100 Items)
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
Note: TNPSC will send Hall Tickets Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
For more detail on this recruitment such as general information, centers for examination, work experience and other important instruction please refer to official advertisement from Tamil Nadu PSC here http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/26_2012_not_eng_vao2k12.pdf
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
- Govt Jobs in Daman and Diu 2015: Data Entry Operator Permanent Vacancies Administration of Daman & Diu invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Data Entry Operator in the Government Polytechnic, Daman and Department of Planning & Statistic...
- OSSC Recruitment 2015: Sub-Inspector Finger Print Vacancies Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites application from eligible ST and SC candidates for recruitment of Sub-Inspector Finger Print in the State Crime record Bureau under D.G & I.G. o...
- Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment 2015: 181 Forester, Field Assistant Posts Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee, Chennai, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Forester, and Field Assistant in Tamil Nadu Forest Department, T...
- TamilNadu Teachers Recruitment Board Notification 2014-15 For Recruitment of 1807 PG Assistants With the recent announcement from the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board, there are 1807 vacancies will be filled up in the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Education Services in the state. The appli...
- REPCO Bank Recruitment 2014-15 For 15 PO And 100 Junior Assistant/ Clerk Posts REPCO BANK Ltd., established in the year 1969 by government of India, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Probationary Officer, and Junior Assistant/ Clerk.
Name of P...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.