Employment Notification Number: 26/ 2012
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates only through online mode for the post of Village Administrative Officer.
Name of the Post and code No.: Village Administrative Officer (2012-2013) (Post Code 2025)
Name of the Service and Code No. : Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service (Code No.050)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1870
Examination Fee: Rs. 125//- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-)
Date of Notification: July 09, 2012
Last Date OF submission of Applications: August 10, 2012
Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: August 14, 2012
Date of Written Examination: September 30, 2012 FN (10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M.)
Pay Scale: Rs.5, 200 – 20,200/- + 2,400 – G.P (PB1)
Age Limit: As on July 01, 2012
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes – Min age 21 Years
Others – Minimum Age 21 Years and 30 Years maximum age
Education Qualification: passed S.S.L.C Public Examination
The applicants who have not passed S.S.L.C. Examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification.
Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates should possess knowledge of Tamil.
Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type):
||Duration of Examination
||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection
|Single Paper in General Knowledge (S.S.L.C. Standard) (100 Items)
General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Standard) (100 Items)
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
Note: TNPSC will send Hall Tickets Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
For more detail on this recruitment such as general information, centers for examination, work experience and other important instruction please refer to official advertisement from Tamil Nadu PSC here http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/26_2012_not_eng_vao2k12.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- TNPSC Recruitment 2014 For Assistant Works Manager Vacancies Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites competent application through online mode for Direct Recruitment to 08 vacancies of Assistant Works Manager (in Government Press) and 01 vacancy...
- MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2014 For 2176 Posts of Asst. Surgeon Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2014 For 2176 Posts of Asst. Surgeon (General)/ Asst. Surgeon (Dental)
Functioning with effect from 6-Feb-2012, the Medical Services Recr...
- WBHRB Recruitment 2014: 108 Various Posts in Govt College of Nursing West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Principal, Professor, Reader, Senior Lecturer, and Clinical Instructor in the Government College...
- TNPL Recruitment August 2014 For Various Vacancies Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts for its Mills at Kagithapuram, Karur District; Multilayer Double Coate...
- PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 For 138 Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ Regular Posts PG Institute of Medical Education & Research, PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 For Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ Permanent Posts
With the recent notification from the Postgraduate Institute Of Medi...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.