Employment Notification Number: 26/ 2012
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates only through online mode for the post of Village Administrative Officer.
Name of the Post and code No.: Village Administrative Officer (2012-2013) (Post Code 2025)
Name of the Service and Code No. : Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service (Code No.050)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1870
Examination Fee: Rs. 125//- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-)
Date of Notification: July 09, 2012
Last Date OF submission of Applications: August 10, 2012
Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: August 14, 2012
Date of Written Examination: September 30, 2012 FN (10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M.)
Pay Scale: Rs.5, 200 – 20,200/- + 2,400 – G.P (PB1)
Age Limit: As on July 01, 2012
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes – Min age 21 Years
Others – Minimum Age 21 Years and 30 Years maximum age
Education Qualification: passed S.S.L.C Public Examination
The applicants who have not passed S.S.L.C. Examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification.
Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates should possess knowledge of Tamil.
Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type):
||Duration of Examination
||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection
|Single Paper in General Knowledge (S.S.L.C. Standard) (100 Items)
General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Standard) (100 Items)
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
Note: TNPSC will send Hall Tickets Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
For more detail on this recruitment such as general information, centers for examination, work experience and other important instruction please refer to official advertisement from Tamil Nadu PSC here http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/26_2012_not_eng_vao2k12.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- 15 Assistant Vacancies in the Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli Secretariat, Department of Personnel & Administrate Reforms, Union Territory Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Group "B"...
- WBSSC Recruitment 2014-15 For 414 Various Positions Through SRD For SC/ ST West Bengal Staff Selection Commission invites competent candidature for recruitment of various vacancies through SRD – Combined Madhyamaik Level Examination, 2014 (Examination Code: 01 / SRD / CML...
- Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2014-15 For 747 Posts of General Grade Medical Officers With the recent notification from the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, there is a notification for induction of General Grade Medical Officers (Allopathic) under the Uttarakhand Territorial M...
- BoBCards Limited Recruitment 2014-15 For 70 Officers BoBCards Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda engaged in the business of Credit Cards, Merchant acquiring & managing Debit Card support service for Bank of Baroda. It is the f...
- TNPL Recruitment 2014: Vacancies in Paper Mill/ LSFM, Multilayer Double Coated Board Plant Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant General Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Officer, a...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.