Tamil Nadu PSC Announces Recruitment of Assistant Statistical Investigator In Service Code 036
Notification No: 3 / 2013 Date: 1st March 2013
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application through online mode for Direct Recruitment to Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service in the capacity of Assistant Statistical Investigator as per its latest advertisement published on 1-Mar-2013.
The details of the vacancy and the eligibility criteria are mentioned underneath:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 1-Mar-2013
- Last date for Submission of Applications: 20-Mar-2013
- Last date for Payment of Application Fees through Bank/ Post Office: 22-Mar-2013
- Date of Computer Based Test: 7-April-2013 (forenoon and afternoon, two sessions)
Details of the Post:
- Assistant Statistical Investigator
- Department: Department of Economics and Statistics
- Service Cadre: As under Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service
- Post Code: 1824
- Number of Vacancies: 240 posts (There will be reservation for various categories as per Tamil Nadu state Govt. Rules)
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years for General and no maximum age limit for others
- Academics: Degree in Statistics Or A Degree in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Economics/ Computer Applications Or, A Degree with PG Degree in Operations/ Research/ Econometrics / Mathematical Economics from any recognized college or university
- Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the prescribed format as given in the official site of the commission at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Scheme of examination:
- Written examination followed by Oral Test/ Interview
- Rs.300 (Examination Fee Rs.250 + Cost of Application Rs.50) for all candiates
- Those candidates who have already done one time registration by paying Rs.50 should be exempted from paying Application Fee
- Candidates can also resister for this procedure during this registration by payment of Rs.50 towards application fees, which will remain valid till 5 years
How to Pay the Application Fee:
There are two modes of fee payment –
- Through online payment by net banking, credit cards or debit cards
- Through Post Office or Indian Bank by system generated Fee Payment Challan
Payment should be made within 2 working days from the date of registration.
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates can apply online by logging into the portal with the unique ID provided during registration.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates.
- No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- The Online Application can be filled up to 20-March-2013 till 11.59 PM, after which the link will be disabled.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here TNPSC Recruitment Jobs 2013 For Assistant Statistical Investigator Vacancies.
- TNPSC Recruitment 2013 – Statistical Compiler Vacancy Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for Statistical Compiler vacancy. Notification Number – 54/ 2012...
- TNPSC Recruitment 2012 For Statistical Inspector Vacancies Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TN PSC) is the state level nodal agency mandated for recruitment of competent positions through...
- Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2012: Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancies Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2012 For The Post of Motor Vehicle Inspector, Grade – II (Notification Number: 24/ 2012) Tamil...
- Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2012 – 2013: Village Administrative Officer Employment Notification Number: 26/ 2012 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates only through online mode for...
- Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2012: Librarian Vacancies Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Librarian, only through online. Notification Number: ...