SBI Recruitment 2013 For Security Officer In MMGS-II In The State Bank Group
Advertisement No. CRPD/SO/2012-13/03
Better known as the behemoth of banking sector in India, State Bank of India (SBI) retains the glory of being the single largest bank of India since its inception. With its growth over post independence era it has merged many associate banks to its mainstream of operation and presently SBI with all its associate banks forms a mammoth size organization in banking and finance in India.
SBI has recently announced to recruit 61 posts of Security Officers within State Bank group in 2013. In line with the thoughts, SBI invites competent individuals to join this promising opportunity.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
MOST VITAL DATES:
- Date of commencement of Online Registration of Application: 9 January 2013
- Date of closure of Online Registration of Application: 24 January 2013
- Date for Payment of Application Fees (Online mode): 9 January to 24 January 2013
- Date span for Payment of Application Fees (Offline mode): 11 January to 28 January 2013
CADRE OF RECRUITMENT: Security Officer (Dy. Manager-Security) in MMGS-II cadre
DETAILS OF VACANCIES BANK-WISE:
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ): (only for Rajasthan)
Total – 01
- State Bank of India (SBI): (All India)
Total – 60
The selected candidates who join the clerical cadre will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.19400 – Rs.28100 and other perks as per rules. The candidates can expect a gross emolument of Rs.36500 at the starting of their career.
The candidates who are finally selected for appointment will have to serve concerned bank for a probation period of 2 years from the date of their joining.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES:
- For SC/ST/ PWD: Rs.50
- For all others: Rs.500
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
a) The fees can be paid through Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit Cards online
b) The fees can also be paid through the system generated fee payment challan at any branch of SBI after registration from the 2nd day till next three working days.
OTHER ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The aspirant must not be over 35 years as on 01st of October 2012
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per rules
Experience: (As on 1st of October 2012)
- The applicant must be an officer with minimum 5 years Commissioned Service in Army/Navy/Air Force
- or must be a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/ Dy. SP with minimum 5 years service in that rank
- or must be an officer of identical rank with minimum 5 years service in Para-Military services.
- Officers from the fighting arms will be given preference.
- The selection of the candidates for the post will be done on the basis of short listing and interview.
- Merit List for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of marks scored in interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of State Bank of India at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- The aspirants are advised to fill in all details as indicated by the Online Application Form
- The aspirants are advised to refer to the website of the bank for instructions regarding uploading photograph and running signature at appropriate spaces
- The application may not be accepted unless a candidate does not upload his photograph and signature
- Only after payment of requisite fees, the application form will be considered as complete and can be considered for scrutiny and further selection
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature
- All candidates are advised to keep the print copy of the Online Application Form and the Original Fee receipt for subsequent phases of selection
- The candidates are also advised to keep a proof of their identity such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID for production as and when requested
- All the eligibility conditions, age and qualification will be reckoned as on 1st of October 2012
- However, for any such legal disputes all pleadings will be subject to the jurisdiction under the High Court of Mumbai
- Any form of personification or canvassing will be dealt as a serious breach of conduct and disciplinary actions will be initiated against such candidates
- Candidates are advised to send the computer generated hard copy of application to the following address so as to reach before 9 February 2013:
State Bank of India Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Tulsiani Chambers, 1 Floor, West Wing, 212,
Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from State Bank of India here State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2013 – 61 Deputy Manager (Security) Vacancies.