SSC Recruitment Notification 2014 for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2014
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is acting as a nodal agency of the Government of India for selection and recruitment of various government profiles of job positions in the group B and Group C levels. The vacancies filled up by SSC are usually intimated by various departments and other sub-ordinate bodies. With the list of vacancies, the SSC conducts an All India Examination for selection of candidature for various profiles of operation at the Central and State Level. With its competent recruitment and selection norms, SSC is one of the most versatile and responsible organizations of the country for human resource acquisition.
With the recent announcement, the SSC is going to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination for Group B and Group C category of posts under various Departments. The application will remain provisional throughout the Tier-I and Tier-II examination, and will be final only upon the declaration of examination results by the SSC. For appointment preference for Ministry/Department/Office will be taken from the candidates qualified at the time of Interview/Skill Test/Typing Test.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Date of publication of the Advertisement: 18-Jan-2014
- Starting date for Part-I and Part-II or Online/ Offline Registration: 19-Jan-2014
- Closing date for Part-I registration of Online Applications: 12-Feb-2014 till 5:00 PM
- Closing date for Part-II registration of Online Applications and Receipt of Hardcopy of Application: 14-Feb-2014 till 5:00 PM
- Closing date for receipt of application from far-flung areas: 21-Feb-2014
- Date of All India Examination (Tier-I): 27-April-2014 & 04-May-2014
Details of the Posts & Pay Scale:
- Pay Band-II Posts (Interview & personality Test will be done for these posts):
- Assistants: Pay Band-II, Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4600 and Rs.4200 (in the Central Secretariat Service, Central Vigilance Commission, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Railway/ External Affairs, AFHQ, and others)
- Inspector (of Income Tax/ Central Excise/ Preventive Officer/ Examiner): Pay Band-II, Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4600 (in CBDT, CBEC)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer: Pay Band-II, Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4600 (in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue)
- Sub Inspectors: Pay Band-II, Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200 (in Central Bureau of Investigation)
- Inspector of Posts: Pay Band-II, Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200
- Divisional Accountant: Pay Band-II, Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200 (Offices under CAG)
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II: Pay Band-II, Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200 (Ministry of Statistics & Prog Implementation)
- Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics): Pay Band-II, Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200
- Pay Band-I Posts (Interview & personality Test will not be done for these posts):
- Auditor: Pay Band-I, Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2800 (in Offices under C&AG/ CGDA/ CGA & others)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant: Pay Band-I, Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2800 (in Offices under C&AG/ CGA & others)
- Upper Division Clerk: Pay Band-I, Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400 (in Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres)
- Tax Assistant: Pay Band-I, Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400 (in CBDT & CBEC)
- Compiler (Registrar General of India): Pay Band-I, Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400
- Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics): Pay Band-I, Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400
Note: The total number of vacancies will be announced in due course. For Post Code and other information the candidates can refer to the original advertisement at http://ssconline.nic.in or at http://ssc.nic.in
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Compiler: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- Statistical Investigator Grade–II: Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects OR, Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics ( with Statistics as a papers studied in one year/two years/all three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects OR, Bachelor’s Degree with Economics ( with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects, OR, Bachelor’s Degree with Commerce (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
- For all other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on 01-Jan-2014 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- For posts of Assistants (CSS), Computer Proficiency has also been prescribed as an Essential Qualification.
- Candidates have to produce the relevant certificates with respect to the required technical and Skills as per the detailed notification.
- For details of the requirements a candidate can log on to the website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in
- For Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector (Central Excise)/ Inspector (Preventive Officer)/ Inspector (Examiner)/ Inspector of Posts/ Assistant Enforcement Officer/Inspector (CBN) Compiler/ Divisional Accountant/ Auditors/ UDCs /Tax Assistants/ Junior Accountant & Accountant /Sub-Inspector (CBN): The applicant must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 01-Jan-2014.
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II: The applicant must not have attained the maximum age of 26 years as on 01-Jan-2014.
- Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI: The applicant must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 01-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age is applicable as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be following the following procedure:
- Written Exam (Paper-I and Paper-II)
- Personal Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (As required)
- Verification of Documents
- Final Medical Examination (if desired)
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 100 only
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD, Women & Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
- The fee can be deposited through the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) or through SBI NET-BANKING. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application/ through ONLINE/ OFFLINE mode as available at the website of the SSC at http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in
- The applications need to be typed on a good quality A4 size paper for Offline Application
- Offline Application completed in all respect and attached with all valid copies of education and age proofs along with the CRFS/ Net Banking (for Online Mode) and a stamped self-addressed envelope must be sent to the Regional Director at the address mentioned in the detailed advertisement so as to reach by 14-Feb-2014
- The envelope containing the Offline Application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________________”
- Any discrepancy or improper information may cancel the candidature
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a serious offense and will be dealt seriously.