As a promising recruitment agency for the union Government of India, SSC (Staff Selection Commission) bears a major responsibility for safeguarding interests of various credential that are inevitable for specific job positions. Entrusted to recruit eligible candidates for various profiles of Group B and Group C cadre posts in the Central as well as State government, SSC is serving the nation for an unquestionable and competent selection.
With the present opening for various positions, the SSC is inviting competent applications from aspirants from all corners of India to fill up the positions of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & Grade ‘D’ positions in various directorates and offices under Central government.
The details of eligibility criteria are detailed as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Date of Advertisement and Publication of notification: 28-Sept-2013
- Date of closing of Part-I of Online Registration: 24-Oct-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date of closing of Part-II of Online Registration and final acceptance of Application Forms: 26-Oct-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date of acceptance of Online Application Forms from far-flung areas: 02-Nov-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date of examination: 29-Dec-2013
Details of Job Positions:
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group-B- Non-Gazetted) & Grade ‘D’ (Group C-Non-technical)
Cadre of Service:
The candidates selected through this competitive examination will be posted under the various departments and cadre of services under the central Government
Number of Vacancies:
- The exact number of vacancies will be intimated in due course. It will be as per the requirement of the concerned departments, which will be notified in due course.
- For all these posts reservation will be applicable to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and others as per rules
- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ are in Ministries/Departments of Central Government, located mostly in Delhi with AISL
The candidates interested for these positions should have completed their 12th standard (Intermediate) with a shorthand speed of 100 wpm for Grade ‘C’ and 80 wpm for Grade ‘D’ positions
- Ideally a candidate should not cross 27 years and should have achieved at least 18 years as on the 01-August-2013
- The relaxation will be applicable for SC, ST, OBC and PWD as per norms
- In no case the maximum age should be more than 50 years
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Fees exempted
- For all others: Rs.100
- The fee can be deposited by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)” only as available at different post offices across the country
- The CRFS should have been obtained after the publication of this advertisement
- Preliminary Selection on the basis of credentials
- Screening Test (as per the SSC in shape of Objective Type Written Examination)
- Skill Test / Typing Test / Stenography Test
- Interview/ Personality Test
- There will be negative marks for each wrong answer in the written examination
Documents to be attached along with the application:
a) All certificate true copies
b) Recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application
c) Photograph must have been signed by the forwarding authority with his seal and signature on it
d) CRFS for requisite fees
e) Documents in support of relaxation in Age credentials
f) Certified True Copy of the Service Book as certified by the head of the Department
How to Apply:
- All interested candidates can apply through the Online Mode of application as available at the website of the SSC through the notification as available at http://www.ssc.nic.in
- Before applying the candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement to understand the essential requirements.
- The applications need to be sent to the concerned addresses as mentioned on the detailed advertisement so as to reach by the prescribed last date.
Official Advertisement: SSC Recruitment 2013 – Stenographers Grade C and D Examination 2013