Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I I) Examination, 2013 – Prepare Strategically for Success
Staff Selection Commission will likely offer many posts for Combined Graduate Level Examination. This exam is held every year in three phases in order to absorb talented and energetic candidates in various departments of central government. A restructured scheme has been introduced in order to facilitate recruitment process. Due to growing number of applicants every year it was quite difficult to manage a huge recruitment program. By dividing it in three phases short listing of eligible candidates has become an easy task.
Syllabus for examination
Different phases of Combined Graduate Level Examination are known as Tiers. They are described as under:
- Tier –I – Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier –II – Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier –III – Personality Test / Interview/ Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test (as per requirements).
Tier I exam is common for all applicable who have applied for any post under Combined Graduate Level Examination. On the other hand Tier II will be different for different posts as mentioned below:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Posts for which Interview is prescribed except Statistical Investigator Grade-II – Written examination will be held in two phases. Paper I will consist of 200 marks and 100 questions of quantitative abilities whereas Paper II will be a test of English Language and Comprehension that would carry 200 marks. Both these papers will be of 2 hours.
- Same will be the case with posts for which no interview is prescribed except Compiler.
- For Statistical Investigator Grade II Paper I and Paper II will remain same. In addition to that another paper will be of Statistics that carry 200 marks.
In Tier II negative marking of 0.25 marks will be applied for Paper II and III. However for Paper I there will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks.
Schedule for Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2013
According to the revised tentative schedule of SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier II examination 2013 will held in month of July. Paper I and Paper II will likely to be held on 21-07-2013 while Paper III will be held on 20-09-2013. Candidates who possess bachelor degree from any recognized university are eligible to apply for any post. Eligible candidate should also be between the age of 18 years and 27 years on a specified date. Interested candidates are requested to visit SSC website regularly in order to obtain accurate information. Since there is no notification date has been mentioned in schedule therefore one must remain updated through internet or employment news paper. Start your preparations today to beat competition. We shall be updating you guys on every bit of information for upcoming SSC CGL Exam 2013.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Latest Government Govt Jobs, SSC CGL Exam, SSC Exam, SSC Recruitment, Staff Selection Commission SSC Recruitment » SSC Recruitment 2013: SSC CGL (Tier-II) Exam 2013 Notification