As a promising recruitment agency from the union Government of India, SSC (Staff Selection Commission) bears a major responsibility for safeguarding interests of various credential that are inevitable for specific job positions. Entrusted to recruit eligible candidates for various profiles of Group B and Group C cadre posts in the Central as well as State government, SSC is serving the nation for an unquestionable and competent selection.
With the present opening for various positions, the Andaman and Nicobar Administration has taken assistance from SSC to conduct a competitive examination for selection of candidates for the position of Lower Grade Clerks in Group ‘C’ cadre of employment. Competent applications are invited from aspirants from all corners of India to be recruited as per the norms of the Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
The details of eligibility criteria are detailed as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Online Registration of Application: from 04-June till 30-June-2013
- Date of Starting of Receipt of Application: 04-June-2013
- Date of closing of acceptance of Application Forms: 30-June-2013 till 3:00 PM
- Date of Examination: 15-Sept-2013
Designation of the Post: Lower Grade Clerk in Amalgamated Clerical Cadre
Vacancies: 146 Positions (UR-77, ST-15, OBC-54)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with GP of Rs. 1900 (PB-I) in Amalgamated Clerical Cadre
Age Limit: Ideally should have acquired 18 years and should not have exceeded 33/38 years (for male/ female candidates respectively) as on the last date of submission of application (Relaxable for OBC, & ST as per norms)
The applicants must have Passed in Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th Std.) from a recognized Board/ University.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
The applicant should have typewriting skills with minimum speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer. (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word)
There is No application fee.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Examination provided they clear the Typewriting skill test.
How to Apply:
- All interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application form available at the Recruitment portal of Govt. of Andaman & Nicobar Administration at http://ls.and.nic.in/rec/
- First, the candidates need to apply online at the above web portal
- After completing Online Application Formalities, the candidates need to take print-out of the submitted application form attach that with recent Passport size photograph and other essential documents so as to send them in person/ by post to the address mentioned below
- Online registration is mandatory except for the candidates from Nicobar Islands
- Address to send completed Application:
The Deputy Secretary (Personnel)
Andaman & Nicobar Administration
Secretariat, Port Blair, Pin-744101
For more detail on this recruitment such as break out of vacancies, examination centres, detail information on how to apply, list of requested documents, examination scheme, syllabus of examination, admission certificate (Admit Card), and much more, please refer to official advertisement here http://db.and.nic.in/vacancy/UploadedFiles/630.pdf