Home » Employment News 2012, Employment News 2013, FCI Recruitment 2014, SSC Recruitment 2014, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2013 » SSC Recruitment 2013: Combined Recruitment for Assistant Grade III Vacancies In FCI

SSC Combined Recruitment Drive for Assistant Grade III in General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres  in the Food Corporation of India for the year 2013.

Total Number of Vacancies: 6545

Important Dates:

Date of Notification: August 25, 2012
Last Date for submission of Online Application (Part I): September 19, 2012
Last Date for submission of Online Application (Part II): September 21, 2012

Last Date for submission of Online Application (For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad.): September 28, 2012

Date of Examination (Paper I): November 11, 2012
Date of Examination (Paper II and III): January 06, 2013

About Food Corporation of India (FCI)

Food Corporation is a significant central government organization since independence. It assures food security to maintain the distributive balance among marginal and above classes. Prime focus of this organization is reserving the food grains and distributing as per the needs through the Ration Control Units. Another major responsibility of the organization is to safeguard farmer’s interest by applying a support in price effectiveness. The organization also ensures that there is enough buffer stock in the government warehouses to fight with any kind of depreciation of food grains. It keeps the producers of food grains and the consumers connected to get a balanced equal distribution flow. FCI Recruitment is a channel to provide sufficient work force to this network so that the vision of equal distribution does not get hamper.

The jobs in FCI are under central government administration and carry a high reputation with them. This is why FCI recruitment is getting an increased popularity every year. These jobs are most awaited and desired jobs in India. There is a necessity of catching up with this trend and providing the consistent and accurate information about the recruitments to the aspirants.

The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with Foodgrain supply-chain management is looking for young and skilled Category III personnel in General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres, all over India.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites ONLINE application ONLY from North Zone, East Zone, South Zone, West Zone, North East Zone for AG III (General), AG III (Accounts), AG III (Technical), AG III (Depot) vacancies on behalf of FCI.

Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-22940/-

Age Limit: Maximum 27 years as on August 01, 2012

There is five years relaxation in age for SC/ ST candidates, three years relaxation in age for OBC candidates, ten years relaxation in age for PH candidates (Fifteen years for PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST and thirteen years for PWD candidates belonging to OBC). In case of employees of the FCI, there will be no upper age limit.

Selection Process:

• Written Test

The examination will consist of two papers, Paper I (For short-listing of Candidates Only to check out Paper II OR Paper III), and Paper II OR Paper III (For Technical Cadre Only). The examination in Paper I and II will be of Higher Secondary Level, and Paper III will be of degree level.

• Computer Proficiency Test

•  AG III (Technical) – 474 vacancies
  • AG III (Depot) – 286 vacancies

North East Zone Category-III

• AG III (General) – 39 vacancies
  • AG III (Accounts) – 89 vacancies
  • AG III (Technical) – 113 vacancies

Application Fee: Only through State Bank of India (SBI) either in the form of Challan or Net Banking.

For General/ OBC: Rs. 200/-

For SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen: No fee

Educational Qualification:

• For AG-III (General) –

Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers

• For AG-III (Accounts)

Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers

• For AG-III (Technical)

B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University

Or

B.Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University Botany/ Zoology/ Bio- Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Food Science

Or

B.Tech./ BE in Food Science/ Food Science & Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Bio-Technology from a recognized University/an institution approved by AICTE.

Proficiency in use of Computers

• For AG-III (Depot)

How To Apply: Apply Online Here

Interested candidates may apply through website http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in. On-line application will be available from 25.8.2012 to 19.9.2012 for Part I Registration and 25.8.2012 to 21.9.2012 for Part II Registration.

For more information on this requirement such as reservation in vacancies, claiming of relaxation in age, examination centre, terms to assign assigned Roll numbers, detail instruction for filling up online mode of application form, syllabus for examination, format for various certificates and much more please refer to official advertisement from SSC here http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/FCI%20Notice%20final2.pdf

More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014

54 Responses

1. richa says:

I want to know about the preference which we have entered, I’ve entered first as general and second as technical so which paper I have to give paper 2nd or 3rd. as i’ve clicked below yes for the option ” Are you applying for the Posts of AG III Technical.”

2. [...] written examination (SSC Combined Recruitment Drive 2013 for Assistant Grade III in General, Depot, Technical and Accoun…) will consist of two papers, Paper I (For short-listing of Candidates Only in order to check out [...]

3. admin says:

@ Richa – In case you are applying for AG III Technical, You will have to appear in Paper I, and Paper III…

4. gouri says:

I’M CURRENTLY IN MY 4TH YEAR AND I WANT TO APPLY FOR FCI 2013.WHAT SHOULD I GIVE IN MY EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION.

HOPING FOR AN EARLY REPLY…

5. ashwani says:

sir i am student of 3rd year b-tech in mechanical (branch) can apply for AG-III TECHANICAL.
    OR which one should i apply and how.

• admin says:

Sorry Your case is not valid for AG-III (Technical) post. As per notification, Candidate must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, viz., age & qualification
      as on 01.08.2012.

I think you haven’t completed your B.Tech till 01.08.2012, so not suitable for other post also…

• sawan says:

No. Only in final year…

6. Sanghamitra says:

Sir

My date of birth is 01-015-1985. Am i eligible for this post as my age as on 01-08-2012 is 27 yrs 3 months.

• admin says:

The maximum age limit is 27 years (For General Category) As on August 01, 2012. I am not aware if you belong to general category or SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD …

In case you belongs to general category, you are not applicable, but if you belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD, You must apply for these vacancies…

7. Vijayashree says:

Hello Sir! i am age of 24 ! i have completed diploma in Electrical and electronics and also competed B com in Accounting and Finance.To which post i have to apply for. I stay in Bangalore. Am i eligible for this post?

8. Anjali says:

I m doing my application part 1 but when i filled my basic details like address, email-id, &
    mobile no. its showing me continue tab so when i click on that tab…the sssonline.nic.in page is coming…i tried twice but the same thing is happening….but when i read the instruction its
    mentioned there that i should chick on i agree tab so that i will be receiving registration no. but i couldnt see i agree tab …….pls help me with this how should i fill my full application.

• Vijayashree says:

Hello Anjali! I feel you should fill up the application form from internet explorer not mozilla firefox.this may help you.

9. ASHUTOH says:

sir i am completed my b.tech degee in electrical engineering ,so can i apply for AG lll technical or not.

10. Sugumar Palanivel says:

Thank you for providing such a usefull information..

11. MUDIT says:

I’m in final year, B-Tech (CSE). Can i also apply??

12. Yogesh Sharma says:

Sir, Can a B.tech Electrical Apply for AG-III Technical or only for AG-III General??
    Please reply as on advert. it is written B.Tech/ B.E Bio-tech etc. which is confusing..!!

Regards,
    Yogesh

• admin says:

B.Tech (Electrial) is not eligible for AG-III (Technical). You may apply for AG-III (General)…

13. Vijayashree says:

Thank You sir.

14. Vanita says:

I am BE student, my dob is 31-07-1985 (27 yr + 1day), am I eligible to apply for this post.
    I am part of General Category (a female candidate)

15. Vijayashree says:

I have completed part-1 and part-2 registration.Now how to apply my scanned photo and signature?Please guide me.

16. jitendra says:

dear sir

main eastern zone ke post ke liye form apply karna chahta hu . aur northern zone mein exam attempt karna chahata hu
    kya yah possible hai

please suggestion me

17. rajat says:

dear sir
    in the preference post what ever i write that takes as a invalid number.please kindly tell me the appropriate value for all the post which are suitable for preference post box.

18. Gojendra says:

Can I pay the application fee online with my friend’s SBI account?

19. Sourajit Majumdar says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

Please let me know what is Part – I and Part – II. I have to do registration of both Part – I and Part – II ?

20. Sol says:

sir,
    the centres are listed in manner of the zones, so while filling is there any boundation ??
    also will the allocation of seats depend on the centre?? or place of birth??
    plz reply

21. kunal says:

sir, i have done B.E IN ELECTRONICS AND TELECOM BUT HAVE 2 KT ‘S MY EXAMS ARE IN DECEMBER .SO AM I ELEGIBLE FOR THE EXAM .KINDLY NEED YOUR HELP .PLS GUIDE ME.WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY .

22. MONIKA RANI says:

sir, i am 20 yrs old and completed b.tech in information technolgy. As minimum date of birth is not mentioned anywhere, can u plz tell me dat i am elgbl or not????

23. Nihar Ranajn Dash says:

Dear Sir/Madam

i completed hotel management in 2011 and currently i am working in Le MERIDIEN, Kochi. though hotel management course is also based on food and nutrition, am i eligle for this? if yes in which category?

24. rajesh says:

wat is the syllabus for paper 3

25. Sangeeta says:

sir/ma’am ….i hv done pg in biotechnology
    i hv filled the form for all the posts except accounts…can i give all the 3 papers i.e paper 1, 2 and 3 for general, technical and depot or i can give only 2 papers for any one of given posts???

26. Sangeeta says:

I read these lines in last FCI score review list..i m confused with these lines ..can u explain them..

“There are 1458 candidates common between List I and II, 487 candidates common between List I and III and 155 candidates common between List II and III. There are 114 candidates common between the three Lists. Candidates declared qualified in multiple lists will be required to appear in Computer Proficiency Test only once.”

27. sujitha says:

I have completed m.tech in computer science & engg.am i have an eligibity to apply ?if yes for which post i can apply sir?please reply me sir

28. narinder says:

sir i have fill the form successfully also pay fee abd upload photo and my signature but when i print my form then my qualification will be not shown on form plz sugest me about it

29. Ritesh says:

Sir – I am a graduate from B.Com i am not getting Part-I & Part II diffrance can you please let me know how to apply??

will i have to apply both part-I & Part-II

30. shivangi says:

sir- I did my b.sc. Hospitality and hotel management from national council of hotel management and catering technology plus i have done my m.sc. in dietetics and food service management can you please tell whether i am eligible to apply and for what post thank you

31. kiran says:

are yaar ye batao ki ye officer ka post hai ya clerk ka aur iski total salary kitni milti hai tab me bharungi….kyunki kisi ko ye pta nhin ki ye kaisa job hai ….please batao yaar…love u all for helping …………..

32. Ritesh says:

Btech 4th year student can also apply for FCI DEPO please tell me as soon as possible

33. shreya says:

sir i m b.com 3rd yr stud can i apply for accountant job of grade 111 ..
    and doing ca

34. nikki says:

i have done b.tech(ece)… i wanna apply for ganeral and depot…for computer proficiency, do i require any computer course certificate or not?plz reply as soon as possible..

35. anji says:

I have completed MCA applied for AG-3 technical or not plz reply sir

36. vasu says:

they have mentioned the pay scale as 9300, what will be take home.

37. riya says:

respected sir,
    I am pursuing my b.tech and i am in final year 7th semester.can I apply.is it free for girls..?

38. Rajesh says:

I have completed all the process of application ……now icant get the final application printout …..how can i get this???

39. karthik says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    After i enter my reg id and date of birth its showing like PLEASE ENTER THE CORRECT INFORMATION.I COMPLETED MY PAYMENT SO PLEASE HELP ME

40. narmada says:

m btech final student ece can i apply for this job

41. Mansi says:

When we will get the roll no for Combined Recruitment for Assistant Grade III in FCI, Examination, 2013.

42. rahul says:

sir,i have completed my b.tech in CS but i applied for technical post also,can u tell me am i eligible for this,and if i am not eligible for this than how can i sort out this..??

43. Nayanraj Tanti says:

Sir, if someone is appearing the Higher Secondary Final Exam with Science Stream. Can he apply for any of the given posts.

Hope to get a quick reply.

44. arvind says:

sir,i applied the post assistance grade-3 so when can i get da hallticket
    please send to the my mail:arvindbillabtech@gmail.com

45. ARUN says:

sir i have applied for asst. grade 3 online but till now i could not get the hall ticket and and examination center name. where to look for this? plz response Immediately

46. Pranay Sharma says:

DEAR SIR,

WHEN THE RESULT COME FOR SSC – ACCOUNT CARDE.
    PLEASE SEND ME REPORT BY MAIL.

Support Our Social Media Campaign @

"By Priyanka Singh" of IndiaList.org - You can find Priyanka Singh on . Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.

Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.

Content Protected Using Blog Protector By: PcDrome.