Staff Selection Commission North Western Region (SSCNWR) invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of
- Assistant Plant Protection Officer in the Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage.
- Investigator for the office of Development Commissioner (Handicraft), Ministry of Textiles located at Jammu Kashmir state.
- Data Entry Operator in Labour Bureau.
Last Date for receipt of application: December 27, 2013
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Plant Protection Officer: 181 Posts
- Entamology/ Nematology – 85 Posts
- Plant Pathology/ Virology/ Bacteriology – 67 Posts
- Weed Science – 29 Posts
2. Investigator (Group-C): 06 Posts
3. Data Entry Operator (Group-B): 08 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 195
Upper Age Limit: 30 years
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Assistant Plant Protection Officer: Rs. 9300-34800 + G.P. 4200/-
- Investigator (Group-C): Rs. 9300-34800 + G.P. 4200/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 5200-20200 + G.P. Rs. 2800/-
Application Fee: Rs.50/-
Candidates are suggested to submit the fee as Rs. 50/- in form of CRF available at all departmental post offices.
For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH/ Ex Servicemen Candidates: No Fee
- Assistant Plant Protection Officer: M.Sc. degree in relevant subject [Refer to official advertisement to get in detail information] or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution
- Investigator (Group-C): Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics or Statistics or Economics as a subject.
- Data Entry Operator: Degree or equivalent of a recognized University and should have minimum 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work.
Selection Process: Screening test and Interview/ Skill Test/ Typing Test
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with attested copies of certificates in support of qualification, age, experience, CRF Stamps by Postal to The
Deputy Regional Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9 Chandigarh-160017.
For more information on this recruitment such as detail profile for the offered posts, relaxation in age limit, reservations in vacancies, essential qualification, detail selection process, list of documents to be attached with application form, complete information on filling of application form, and other important information, please refer to official advertisement from SSCNR, here www.sscnwr.org/notice_down_file/Advertisement%2030-11-2013.pdf