SSC Lower Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Recruitment Exam 2014
As a promising recruitment agency for the union Government of India, SSC (Staff Selection Commission) bears a major responsibility for safeguarding interests of various credential that are inevitable for specific job positions. Entrusted to recruit eligible candidates for various profiles of Group B and Group C cadre posts in the Central as well as State government, SSC is serving the nation for an unquestionable and competent selection.
With the present opening for various positions, the SSC is inviting competent applications from aspirants from all corners of India to fill up the positions of Lower Division Grade in various directorates and offices under Central government in permanent and Group ‘C’ category.
The details of eligibility criteria are detailed as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Date of Advertisement and Publication of notification: 11-Jan-2014
- Date of final receipt of completed Application Forms: 07-Feb-2014 till 5:00 PM
- Date of final receipt of completed Application Forms from far-flung areas: 22-Feb-2014 till 5:00 PM
- Date of examination: 23-Mar-2014
Details of Job Positions:
Lower Division Grade Group ‘C’ (regular appointment):
- In Central Secretariat Clerical Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service
- Grade VI of the I.F.S. Branch ‘B’ Clerical Service
- Central Vigilance Commission Clerical Service
- Ministry of Railway (Railway Board).
Number of Vacancies:
- The exact number of vacancies will be intimated in due course. It will be as per the requirement of the concerned departments, which will be notified in due course.
- For all these posts reservation will be applicable to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and others as per rules
Eligibility Conditions (as on 01-Jan-2014):
- The candidates interested for these positions should have completed their 12th standard (Intermediate) so as to become eligible to apply for these positions.
- The candidates interested for these positions should have completed at least 3 years of regular service in Group ‘C’ posts (Grade Pay Rs.1800). The candidates on deputation and fulfilling all the criteria above are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit (as on 01-Jan-2014):
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Ideally a candidate should not cross 45 years as on the 01-Jan-2014
- The relaxation will be applicable for SC, ST for a maximum of 5 years.
- In no case the maximum age should be more than 50 years
- Preliminary Selection on the basis of credentials
- Screening Test (as per the SSC in shape of Objective Type Written Examination)
- Skill Test / Typing Test
- Unless a candidate has already passed one of the periodical typewriting tests in English or Hindi held by Staff Selection Commission, the candidate will have to pass the Type Test at minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer [35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 key depressions per hour/9000 key depression per hour on an average of 05 key depression for each word] to be held by the Commission within a period of one year from the date of appointment failing which, no annual increment will be allowed to him/her.
- Interview/ Personality Test
- There will be negative marks for each wrong answer in the written examination
Documents to be attached along with the application:
a) All certificate true copies
b) Recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application
c) Photograph must have been signed by the forwarding authority with his seal and signature on it
d) Documents in support of relaxation in Age credentials
e) Certified True Copy of the Service Book as certified by the head of the Department
f) Applications forwarded through proper channel
How to Apply:
- All interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the SSC through the notification at http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Notice%20LDCE%202014.pdf
- Before applying the candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement to understand the essential requirements.
- The applications need to be sent to the following addresses as mentioned on the detailed advertisement so as to reach by the prescribed last date (07-Feb-2014):
- All applications should be forwarded through the Heads of Departments/ Officer-in-charge of the departments to become acceptable:
- Address to send detailed application form:
The Regional Director (Northern Region)
Staff Selection Commission
Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2014, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Latest Government Govt Jobs, SSC Departmental Exam, Staff Selection Commission SSC Recruitment » SSC LDC Departmental Competitive Exam 2014