SSC Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Exam 2013 – Aspire for a Dignified Career in Central Government
Staff Selection Commission has been considered as one of the major recruiting bodies of India. Every year thousands of aspirants get their dream jobs through this commission. With each passing year number of candidates appearing for SSC exams has increased rapidly. One of the reasons for its growing popularity is that it provides jobs under Central government of India. It is an achievement for any candidate to grab a reputed job in public sectors. One of the famous exams conducted by SSC is for Junior Engineers for Civil and Electrical. It is a most sought after recruitment exam among young engineering graduates.
Successful candidates of this exam are recruited as Junior Engineers (Civil & Electrical) in Central Public Works Department, Department of Posts and Military Engineering Service. These ambitious engineers get ample opportunities to work with government bodies in planning, designing, constructing and maintaining architectural projects. One will come across endless opportunities along with handsome pay scale enough to provide financial stability.
Minimum qualification required to apply for this post is diploma in Civil engineering, Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering from a recognised university.
Selection procedure and syllabus
Selection of eligible and promising will be made through written examination and interview. Candidates who successfully submit their online applications and appear eligible for posts mentioned will be invited for written test. Interview will be conducted for shortlisted candidates who score minimum qualifying marks in JE exam.
Marks carried by written test would be 500 whereas interview will be of 100 marks. Written test is divided into two sections i.e. Objective type and Conventional type. Objective section will carry 200 marks and comprise of topics like General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or (Electrical & Mechanical). On the other hand conventional section will carry technical questions related to concerned engineering discipline.
Tentative schedule for SSC Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Exam 2013
Dates for upcoming exam of Junior Engineers have been tentatively scheduled by SSC. One could easily get entire schedule from official website of SSC. According schedule mentioned on website schedule is as follows:
Date of notification: 22-02-2013
Last date for submission of applications: 15-03-2013
Date of examination: 26-05-2013
However above mentioned date are subject to revision as they are not confirmed yet. One can gather useful information by regularly visiting its website or refer to employment news paper. Those who are aspiring to pursue engineering career in public sector they can make most out of Junior Engineer Examinations conducted by SSC.
We shall be updating you guys on every bit of information for upcoming SSC Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Exam 2013.
- PWD Rajasthan: Junior Engineer Civil/Electrical (Degree/Diploma) Recruitment 2012 Public Works Department (PWD), Rajasthan, notifies Junior Engineers Civil and Electrical (Degree/Diploma) Direct Recruitment Competitive Examination 2012. Important Dates: Last...
- LIC Recruitment 2013 – Civil, Electrical And Structural Engineer Vacancies Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is largest investment company and insurance group in India with 100% stake of Government...
- PPSC Recruitment 2013 – 25 Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Vacancies Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Applications From eligible Candidates for posts of the Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil/Electrical) in the...
- DGVCL Recruitment 2013 – Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer- Civil) Vacancies Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. was incorporated on 15 September 2003 as an electricity company. It is a power distribution...
- DGVCL Recruitment 2013 – Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer- Electrical) Vacancies Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) is an electrical company under the aegis of Gujarat Electricity Board. The company distributes...