SSC Recruitment Combined All India Open Examination 2013 For Junior Engineers
(Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying And Contract)
As a promising recruitment agency as appointed by the Government of India, SSC (Staff Selection Commission) bears a major responsibility for safeguarding interested of different credential of government at different profiles of operational positions. Entrusted to recruit eligible candidates for various profiles of Group B and Group C cadre posts in the central as well as state government, SSC is serving with a dedicated manner for competent recruitment and able selection.
With the present opening for various positions the SSC is inviting competent applications from aspirants from all corners of India for the position of Junior Engineers. The details of eligibility criteria and the norms for selection is detailed as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Starting Date for online registration of Application: 23-Feb-2013
- Closing date for online registration of Part-I Application:
13-March-2013March 20, 2013 till 5 PM
- Closing date for online registration of Part-II Application:
15-March-2013March 22, 2013 till 5 PM
For Far-flung Areas:
- Closing date for online registration of Part-I Application: 20-March-2013 till 5 PM
- Closing date for online registration of Part-II Application::
22-March-2013March 29, 2013 till 5 PM
- Date for written examination:
26-May-2013[May 19, 2013]
Post Code – A. JE (Civil), CPWD
Post Code – B. JE (Electrical),CPWD
Post Code – C. JE (Civil), Department of Posts
Post Code – D. JE (Electrical), Department of Posts
Post Code – E. JE (Civil), Military Engineering Service (MES)
Post Code – F. JE (Electrical/ Mechanical), Military Engineering Service (MES)
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Post Code – G. JE (QS&C) Military Engineering Service
Post Code – H. JE (Civil) Central Water Commission
Post Code – I. JE (Mechanical) Central Water Commission19
Post Code – J. JE (Civil) Farakka Barrage
Post Code – K. JE (Mechanical) Farakka Barrage
Educational Qualification: (to be reckoned as on 1-Jan-2013)
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), CPWD – Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Department of Posts – Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Civil), MES – Degree in Civil Engineering OR, Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering & Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Civil Engineering works
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES – Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering OR, Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering & Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering works
- Junior Engineer(QS&C), MES – 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering OR, Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Div.II of the institute of Surveyors(India)
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), CWC and Farakka Barrage – Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
Age Specific Criteria: (to be reckoned as on 1-Jan-2013)
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers(Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
- HOWEVER, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC/ST/PWD and other privileged categories
- Rupees One Hundred Only (Rs. 100)
Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, as per Govt. orders.
- The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI net banking.
The selection will be done through a Written Test followed by Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview
How You can Apply:
- All interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode as available at the website of SSC at http://ssc.nic.in
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature during the process of registration
- No Hard Copy of applications need to be sent to the SSC at this moment.
- The candidates are requested to keep the Printed Hard Copy of Application along with the fee payment challan for future reference
For mode detail on this recruitment examination please refer to official advertisement here SSC JE Recruitment Exam 2013.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Latest Government Govt Jobs, SSC Exam, SSC Junior Engineer Civil Electrical Exam, SSC Recruitment, Staff Selection Commission SSC Recruitment » SSC JE Recruitment Exam 2013: Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Vacancy