Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) as a special force prepared to guarding the seema (boundaries) of the nation is operating in India since 1963. As a special police force under the ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, this force is engaged in cross-checking the border infiltration, trafficking, and checking the disturbances in the borders. As a branch under the Central Armed Police Force, the SSB is operating with its distinct duties in the borders of states which share an international border from our country. The force offers a tremendous career opportune for the educated candidates who would like to go for a job in the central government sector.
Presently Sashastra Seema Bal is inviting application from dedicated and competent Indian male citizens to join the posts of Constable (General Duty) in the SSB. With this special notification the candidates should belong to the border districts of Bihar State to be eligible to apply.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the essential credentials are mentioned as under:
Posts to be Filled Up: Constable (General Duty)
Number of Vacancies:
- Sashastra Seema Bal – 528 Posts (SC-198, ST-45 and OBC-285)
- As there is no vacancy for General/ UR category, such candidates other than SC/ ST/ OBC need not apply
- The vacancies of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) are meant for the candidates belonging to the Border District West Champaran, East Champaran, Madhubani, Sitamarhi, Araria, Supaul and Kishanganj of Bihar state only.
Date Schedule & Venue for Recruitment Rally: (for SSB)
21st Bn, SSB, Valmikinagar, Distt-West Champaran, Bihar–
- 23, 24, 25 & 27-May-2013: East Champaran District candidates
- 28, 29 & 30-May-2013: West Champaran District candidates
20th Bn, SSB, Sitamarhi, I.T.I Complex, Dumra Road, Sitamarhi, Bihar –
- 23, 24, 25 & 27-May-2013: Madhubani District candidates
- 28, 29, 30 & 31-May-2013: Sitamarhi District candidates
24th Bn, SSB, Araria-1, Koshi Project Colony, PO- Bathnaha, Distt- Araria, Bihar–
- 23, 24, 25 & 27-May-2013: Sapaul District candidates
- 28, 29, 30 & 31-May-2013: Araria District candidates
12th Bn, SSB, Kishanganj, Near NH-31, Biscuit Factory, PO & Distt: Kishanganj, Bihar–
- 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30 & 31-May-2013: Kishanganj District candidates
NOTE: The interested candidates should report the Rally Ground by 7:00AM in the declared dates to get registered
The candidates selected as Constable (General Duty) will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2000 under PB-I
Apart from the basic pay scale the candidates selected will be eligible to get allowances and other facilities as per rules
Age of the candidate should be within 18 to 23 years as on 1-Jan-2013. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
The applicant should have passes Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board
Physical Standard: As per the rules and regulations of the CAPF Act
The selection process shall consist of following stages:
• Documentation (All original certificates, photocopy proofs and Application forms)
• Physical Standard Test (PST)
• Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
• Written Examination (only for those, who are selected in PST and PET)
• Final Medical Examination
• Review Medical Examination (for the candidates, who appeal against the Medical Examination with a DD for Rs.25 in favor of “PAO, SSB, MHA, New Delhi” and payable at State Bank of India, New Delhi)
• Publication of Final Merit List
Note: The final selection list will be prepared in order of merit, category wise, after completion of Review Medical Examination. The cut off marks will be determined according to number of vacancies as well as after completion of whole recruitment process.
Where to Avail the Application Form:
The proforma application forms are available at the website of SSB at www.ssbrectt.gov.in
How to Apply:
- The details of the Application Form is available at the website, which need to be downloaded or computer typed in a good quality A4 size paper
- Candidates need to read the instructions and fill the application form as per the exact requirements
- Submission of filled-in application will be done along with Original Certificates at the Rally Ground on the dates mentioned for different Tehsils
- Further details regarding the selection can be availed at the website of SSB at www.ssbrectt.gov.in. One may refer to official advertisement here SSB Recruitment Rally 2013 For Constable (GD) From The Border Districts Of Bihar State.