South Indian Bank invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Clerks in Jharkhand State under Bank’s Kolkata Region.
Last Date for receipt of application: December 14, 2013
Name of the Post: Probationary Clerks
Total Number of Vacancies: 02
Upper Age Limit: 26 years as on August 31, 2013
Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing minimum 55% marks in Science Stream or 50% marks in Arts/ Other Streams.
For general category candidates: Rs. 250/-
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 50/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft (Crossed Account Payee) in favor of South Indian Bank, payable at Kolkata.
Centre for Test: Ranchi
Selection Process: Written test and Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with two copies of the same photographs, self-attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age, qualifications and demand draft, to the Dy. General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, Regional Office-Kolkata, Door No. 20 A, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street), 1st Floor, Flat No.1, Kolkata-700 016.
Candidates must super scribe as “Application for the post of Probationary CLERKS” on top of the envelope. For more information on this recruitment such as pay scale, prescribed application form, selection process and much more, please refer to official advertisement from South Indian Bank, here www.southindianbank.com/UserFiles/file/website%20ranchi.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- SAIL BSP Recruitment 2015: 110 Operator cum Technician Trainee Posts Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Operator cum Technician Trainee in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemica...
- TPSC Recruitment 2015 For 74 Veterinary Officer Vacancies Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of permanent posts of Veterinary Officer, (TVS Grade-V),Group-B Gazetted under Animal Resources...
- Indian Army Recruitment 2015: 437 Vacancies in Army Educational Corps Indian Army invites application from eligible male candidates for recruitment of Havildar Education Science & Arts in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army.
Selected candidates will und...
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2015 For Specialist Officers The Nainital Bank Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Law Officer, Company Secretary, Information Technology Officer, Personnel Officer, and Officer (Risk Manage...
- UKPSC Recruitment 2015: 64 Various Openings at High Court Nainital Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Review Officer, Translator, Typist, and Assistant Librarian posts at H...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.