South Indian Bank invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Clerks in Jharkhand State under Bank’s Kolkata Region.
Last Date for receipt of application: December 14, 2013
Name of the Post: Probationary Clerks
Total Number of Vacancies: 02
Upper Age Limit: 26 years as on August 31, 2013
Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing minimum 55% marks in Science Stream or 50% marks in Arts/ Other Streams.
For general category candidates: Rs. 250/-
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 50/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft (Crossed Account Payee) in favor of South Indian Bank, payable at Kolkata.
Centre for Test: Ranchi
Selection Process: Written test and Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with two copies of the same photographs, self-attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age, qualifications and demand draft, to the Dy. General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, Regional Office-Kolkata, Door No. 20 A, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street), 1st Floor, Flat No.1, Kolkata-700 016.
Candidates must super scribe as “Application for the post of Probationary CLERKS” on top of the envelope. For more information on this recruitment such as pay scale, prescribed application form, selection process and much more, please refer to official advertisement from South Indian Bank, here www.southindianbank.com/UserFiles/file/website%20ranchi.pdf
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
- Govt Jobs in Daman and Diu 2015: Data Entry Operator Permanent Vacancies Administration of Daman & Diu invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Data Entry Operator in the Government Polytechnic, Daman and Department of Planning & Statistic...
- OSSC Recruitment 2015: Sub-Inspector Finger Print Vacancies Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites application from eligible ST and SC candidates for recruitment of Sub-Inspector Finger Print in the State Crime record Bureau under D.G & I.G. o...
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015: 100 Clerk Posts – Chennai, Coimbatore, and Madurai Regions South Indian Bank, presently inviting online applications for recruitment of Probationary Clerks from eligible candidates having permanent residence in Tamil Nadu/ Puducherry, for the post of Proba...
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015: Probationary Clerk Vacancies Under Bank’s Delhi Region Presently South Indian Bank invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Clerks for Branches in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal ...
- TPSC Recruitment 2015: 27 Assistant Professor Vacancies Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Professor (Group-A Gazetted), Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) /C...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.