South Indian Bank Invites Application For Recruitment Of Chartered Accountants (Pro.Manager-II), Probationary Legal Officers (Scale I), and Probationary Agricultural Officers (Scale I)
Being known as one of the earliest banks in South India, South Indian Bank came into existence during the Swadeshi movement. The establishment of the bank was for the fulfillment of the dreams to provide the people a safe, efficient, service oriented repository of savings on one hand, and to free the business community from the clutches of greedy moneylenders on the other by providing need based credit at reasonable rates of interest.
Translating the vision of the founders as its corporate mission, the bank has been able to project itself as a vibrant, fast growing, service oriented and trend setting financial intermediary during its long sojourn.
1) Recruitment Of Chartered Accountants (Pro.Manager-II)
Presently this bank is inviting applications for recruitment of chartered Accountants in Pro. Manager Grade-II. The details of the vacancies are detailed as under:
Name of The Position: Chartered Accountant (Pro. Manager Grade-II)
Total number of positions: 25
Mode of Application: Online only through the website of the South Indian bank at http://www.southindianbank.com
- Starting Date of Receipt of Online Application: 23-Jan-2013
- Last Date of Online Registration: 09-Feb-2013
- Last Dates for Receipt of hard copy of the Application at the concerned office: 16-Feb-2013
Important Eligibility Conditions:
- The aspirant must not be under 20 years and over 28 years as on 31-Dec-2012
- Relaxation in the upper age limit for privileged categories (only SC/ST) will be applicable as per rules
- The aspirants must have completed ACA and must be a member of ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) to be eligible for the position
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The selected candidates will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.19400 – Rs.28100 plus allowances as per the Scale-II provisions for officers cadre
- The selection of candidates will be done through an initial scrutiny of application followed by a Personal Interview
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of South Indian bank at http://www.southindianbank.com
- The aspirants are advised to fill in all details as indicated by the Online Application Form
- The aspirants are advised to take a print out of the online application, affix their photographs and other credentials with the system generated print out of the application and attach that with a write up about “Why I consider myself suitable for appointment in South Indian Bank Ltd.” (in own handwriting) and submit that to the following address for completing his/her candidature.
- The applications must be super-scribed as “Application for the post of Pro.Manager- (Scale II) – Application ref ID – ……….”
and send to
The Deputy General Manager (Personnel Dept.)
The South Indian Bank Ltd.
Head Office, SIB House, Mission Quarters
Thrissur-680 001, Kerala
- The application should accompany with self-attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove experience, qualification and age.
- Incomplete applications and applications without the above said procedure will become invalid
- An Email ID (valid and functioning) is must for applying online
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature
- All candidates are advised to keep the print copy of the Online Application Form for subsequent phases of selection
- The candidates are also advised to keep a proof of their identity such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID for production as and when requested
- All the eligibility conditions, age and qualification will be reckoned as on 31-12-2012
- Candidates are advised to keep at least two copied of the application documents as submitted with the photographs for future reference.
2) Recruitment Of Probationary Legal Officers (Scale I)
There are 7 vacancies of Probationary Legal Officers (Scale I). One may refer to official advertisement and apply online here.
3) Recruitment Of Probationary Agricultural Officers (Scale I)
There are 20 vacancies of Probationary Agricultural Officers (Scale I). One may refer to official advertisement and apply offline here.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Bank Recruitment, Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Latest Government Govt Jobs, South Indian Bank Recruitment » South Indian Bank Recruitment Jobs 2013 – 52 Various Vacancies