Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) as a primary initiative for Child Health Screening and Early Intervention Services under NRHM. Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) is a new initiative aimed at screening over 27 crore children from 0 to 18 years for 4 Ds – Defects at birth, Diseases, Deficiencies and Development Delays including Disabilities. Children diagnosed with illnesses shall receive follow up including surgeries at tertiary level, free of cost under NRHM.
NRHM exemplifies a strong partnership between Central and State Governments and with flexibility of funding under the Mission is well utilized for prioritizing high impact health interventions. RBSK also signals a leap forward in the direction of universal health care with precedence accorded to those segments of population who need it first of all.
With the recent initiative from the Chhattisgarh Health and Family Welfare department, there is a requirement for Medical Officers (both male & female), Pharmacists and ANMs under this mission of NRHM.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are explained as under:
Mode of application: Through ONLINE mode of Application as available at the website of Chhattisgarh Health Department at http://cghealth.nic.in or at the website of State Health Resource Center at http://www.shsrc.org/
- Date of publication of Notification: 04-Jan-2014
- Starting date of receipt of ONLINE Application: 06-Jan-2014
- Final date for submission of ONLINE Application: 14-Jan-2014 till midnight
- Date of publication of list for First Counseling: 16-Jan-2014 to 17-Jan-2014
- Dates for Scrutiny of Documents and Counseling: 20-Jan-2014 to 30-Jan-2014
Details of Positions/ Vacancies:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Medical Officer (Male): 292 posts (Ayurveda-132, Homeopathy-131, Unani-29 out of which, UR-124, ST-93, SC-35, OBC-40)
- Medical Officer (Female): 292 posts (Ayurveda-132, Homeopathy-131, Unani-29 out of which, UR-124, ST-93, SC-35, OBC-40)
- Pharmacist: 292 posts (UR-104, ST-119, SC-30, OBC-39 for 146 blocks)
- ANM: 292 posts (UR-104, ST-119, SC-30, OBC-39 for 146 blocks)
- For Block-wise details of vacancies, please refer to the detailed advertisement at http://cghealth.nic.in/ehealth/2013/RBSK/RBSK_Advertisement_Detail_SHRC_401_13.pdf
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Medical Officer (Male): The candidates selected for the positions of will be eligible for receiving a consolidated remuneration in the scale of Rs.20000 per month along with other admissible allowances.
- Medical Officer (Female): The candidates selected for the positions of will be eligible for receiving a consolidated remuneration in the scale of Rs.20000 per month along with other admissible allowances.
- Pharmacist: The candidates selected for the positions of will be eligible for receiving a consolidated remuneration in the scale of Rs.10000 per month along with other admissible allowances.
- ANM: The candidates selected for the positions of will be eligible for receiving a consolidated remuneration in the scale of Rs.15000 per month along with other admissible allowances.
- Medical Officer (both male & female): The candidates should have completed BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS from any recognized University and should have been registered with the State Council for Concerned branches of Medical Science (Ayurveda, Unini, Homeopathy Council of the state)
- Pharmacist: The candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized University and should have been registered with the State Pharmacy Council.
- ANM: The candidates should have completed ANM course in any recognized Nursing Council of India and should have been registered with the State Nursing Council as a Nurse and Midwife.
- The candidates, who are having permanent nativity of Chhattisgarh will be offered advantage during short-listing and selection.
Age Related Criteria:
- The candidates should not have attained a maximum age of 70 years and should have obtained at least 18 years of age as on 01-Jan-2014.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview. The selection will be done on a merit basis scrutiny will be made considering the qualification and experience of the candidates.
- There will be fair examination at each stage for selection.
How to Apply:
- All details regarding educational qualification, age and experience is available in detail on the website of the CG State Health Service at http://cghealth.nic.in/ or at the website of State Health Resource Center at http://www.shsrc.org/.
- Candidates are advised to review each and every requirement in this regard from the website or at http://cghealth.nic.in/ehealth/2013/RBSK/RBSK_Advertisement_Detail_SHRC_401_13.pdf before applying.
- The aspirants must have this essential requirements fulfilled by the last date of submission
- The applicants can apply online through the website of CG Health at http://cghealth.nic.in/
- Any sort of wrong, misleading and inappropriate information may lead to rejection of candidature
- No form of canvassing will be entertained
- The decision of Chhattisgarh State Health Resource Center will be final and binding on the candidates
- The candidates are advised to scan their recent passport size photo and running signature to upload during the Online Submission of Application
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Chhattisgarh Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment, Employment News 2014, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Chhattisgarh, Latest Government Govt Jobs » SHRC Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2014: 1168 Medical Officer, Pharmacist, ANM Posts