Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), invites applications from eligible candidates having good communication & presentation skills for the post of Officer Grade A (Official Language Stream).
Last Date of receipt of Application: February 27, 2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 03
Place of Posting: Mumbai
Pay Scale: 17100-1000(11)-28100-EB-1000(4)-32100-1100(1)-33200
Remuneration: Rs. 64,000/- p.m. without accommodation and Rs. 44,000/- p.m. with accommodation.
Age Limit: Maximum 27 years as on January 31, 2013
Masters Degree in Hindi with 55% in the aggregate with English as one of the subjects at Bachelors Degree level, or
Masters Degree in English/ Sanskrit/ Commerce/ Economics with 55% in the aggregate with Hindi as a subject at Bachelors Degree level.
Note: Candidate having experience of at least two years in related field will be given preference.
Selection Process: Written Test of 200 Marks, followed by Interview.
Examination Centre: New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.50/-
For All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Application fee must be payble in form of Demand Draft favouring “Securities and Exchange Board of India” and payable at “Mumbai”. Candidates amy also pay the application fee in form of crossed Indian Postal Orders in favour of “Securities and Exchange Board of India” payable at “GPO, Mumbai”.
How To Apply: Download Application Form Here @ SEBI Recruitment 2013 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply in prescribed format only. Candidates should also fill in the attached admit card and send both parts as office copy and candidate’s copy along with the application form by ordinary post in a cover super scribing the post applied for „SEBI – Application for the post of Officer Grade A (Official Language Stream) to the
General Manager (HRD)
Securities and Exchange Board of India
Plot No.C4-A, “G” Block
Bandra – Kurla Complex
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- BPCL Recruitment 2014 for Craftsman Electricians at Mumbai Refinery Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is considered among the Fortune 500 companies and is a leading Navratna Public Sector Enterprise. This company is engaged in Refining, Marketing and Dist...
- BELOP Recruitment 2014 For Mechanical and Electronics Engineers BEL Optronic Devices Limited (BELOP), a subsidiary of Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Mechanical and Electronics Engineers on contract ba...
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2014: 6542 Vidhyut Sahayak Vacancies With recent recruitment notification, Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Vidhyut Sahayak f...
- Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 of Meritorious Sports Persons With recent recruitment notification, Rajasthan Circle, Department of Posts India has released the notification for recruitment of Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants, Postman, and MTS in various...
- Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2014 For MT/ Skilled/ Unskilled Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST
Goa Shipyard Limited is one of the leading shipyards along the Western Coast, and a Schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna Category I Company under Ministry of Defense. It ...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.