Scooters India Limited, a premier automobile company invites application from eligible candidates, who passed out ITI/ NCVT for the posts of Trade Apprentices in various trades.
- Date of publication of Advertisement: December 20, 2013
- Last Date of receipt of application: Within 20 day from the date of publication of Advertisement
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Mechanic Automobile (Advance Petrol Engine): 10 posts
- Mechanic Automobile (Advance Diesel Engine): 10 posts
- Mechanic Auto Electrical: 05 posts
- Mechanic Auto Electronics: 05 posts
- Mechanic (Domestic Commercial Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Machine): 05 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 35
Stipend: Rs. 2400/- pm
Candidates should have passed ITI/ NCVT along with basic and advance module for six months apprenticeship training in the relevant trades.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Selection Process: Interview followed by Medical test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners through registered post to the
Dy. Mangaer (HR)
Scoooters India Limited
PO: Sarojini Nagar
Lucknow (UP) – 226008
Candidates must super scribed “APPLICATION FOR CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE (TRADE APPRENTICES) FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING” on the top of the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment as prescribed application format, age limit, required experience and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Scooters India Limited, here www.scootersindia.com/html/trade_apr_ce_2013.pdf
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, FreshersWorld, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In UP Uttar Pradesh, Latest Government Govt Jobs, Scooters India Limited Recruitment » Scooters India Limited Recruitment Jan 2014 for Trade Apprentices