The Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare is one of the most crucial Government machinery responsible for catering to various issues relating to Public Health and family welfare in the state of Rajasthan. The Department under the state government is working seamlessly for supporting public health and welfare activities as a nodal agency of the State Administration.
With the recent announcement, the Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare has notified for recruitment of various positions under the state services. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath: Advertisement No: 18/M/Dir. Entry/2013/1311
- Date of release of notification: 10-July-2013
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 12-July-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 31-July-2013 till midnight
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-Jan-2014
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies: Total 9407 Posts
- Coordinator (Health): 56 Posts
- Computer Instructor: 39 Posts
- Coordinator (PCPNDT): 34 Posts
- Coordinator (Program): 662 Posts
- Coordinator (IEC): 34 Posts
- Clinical Record Assistant: 4309 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 2412 Posts
- Block Asha Supervisor: 249 Posts
- PHC Asha Supervisor: 1612 Posts
Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Destitute and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
- Coordinator (Health), Computer Instructor, Coordinator (PCPNDT), Coordinator (Program), Coordinator (IEC), Accounts Assistant: The applicants will receive a pay scale of Rs.5200- Rs.20200 with grade Pay of Rs.2800 along with other perks and remunerations
- Block Asha Supervisor: The applicants will receive a pay scale of Rs.5200- Rs.20200 with grade Pay of Rs.2100 along with other perks and remunerations
- Clinical Record Assistant & PHC Asha Supervisor: The applicants will receive a pay scale of Rs.5200- Rs.20200 with grade Pay of Rs.1900 along with other perks and remunerations
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Govt. Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 18 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
- Coordinator (Health): The candidates must have completed Post-Graduation in Public Health/ Social Work Or, equivalent Degree or Diploma in Management/ Rural management/ Hospital Management/ Hospital Administration
- Computer Instructor: The candidates must have completed MCA/ MSc (IT) or BE/BTech in Computer Science
- Coordinator (PCPNDT): The candidates must have completed Graduation in Law or Sociology/Social Science
- Coordinator (Program): The candidates must have completed Post-Graduation in Public Health/ Social Work/ Food & Nutrition/ Sociology Or, equivalent Degree or Diploma in Management/ Rural management/ Hospital Management/ Hospital Administration/ Rural Development
- Coordinator (IEC): Graduation in Journalism & Mass Communication Or Post Graduation in Sociology/ Anthropology
- Clinical Record Assistant: Must have BSc with PGDCA or Computer ‘A’ level qualification
- Accounts Assistant: Must have graduation in Commerce (BCom) or CA (Inter) or CS (Inter)
- Block Asha Supervisor: Must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline
- PHC Asha Supervisor: Must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline
- For General/ OBC (creamy layer)/ BC (creamy layer): Rs.300
- For SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/BC (NCL) from Rajasthan State: Rs.200
- For PWD from any where: Rs.200
- Portal fee (for all): Rs.30 extra
The fee can be deposited in cash through any of the e-Mitra Kiosks/ CSCs or can be deposited Online through VISA/ MASTER Debit/Credit card.
Mode of Application: ONLINE only through the website of the Rajasthan Health Services at http://rajswasthya.nic.in or at http://mhsonline.rajasthan.gov.in
Applications by hand filled copy/ hard copy will not be accepted under any circumstances
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, and Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents as per the discretion of the Department of Public Health and Family Welfare
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online the Rajasthan Health Services at http://rajswasthya.nic.in or at http://mhsonline.rajasthan.gov.in or through the eMitra Kiosks and CSCs
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
Official Advertisement @ http://rajswasthya.nic.in/1311%20Dt.%2010.07.13%20Website.pdf