Sl. No./ 139/ Permanent/ 2012
The Directorate of Industries, under Government of Chhattisgarh has recently announced vacancies for the position of Assistant Manger to be recruited directly through CG Vyapam. The applications are invited through the prescribed OMR application form and need to be submitted to the Directorate before the last date for submission of application on 18th of January 2013
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Assistant Manager – 75 positions
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, OBC and Women candidates as per rules
- Unreserved – 42, Women – 22, PWD – 04, Ex-Servicemen – 07 out of which 09 for SC, 24 for ST and 11 posts are reserved for OBC candidates
Mode of application:
Through OMR Application form available at the designated centers and post offices across the state of Chhattisgarh. The details can be availed on the website of Chhattisgarh Vyapam at http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in or at www.cgvyapam.gov.in
- Starting date of receipt of OMR Application from Dist. Head Post Office: 5 January 2013 (6 January only from Head PO, Raipur/ Bilaspur/ Ambikapur/ Jagdalpur)
- Final date for receipt of OMR Application from Dist. Head Post Office: 15 January 2013 (18 January only from Head PO, Raipur/ Bilaspur/ Ambikapur/ Jagdalpur)
- Last date for submission of OMR Application: 19 January 2013
- Date of examination: 10February 2013
- For the candidates belonging unreserved and OBC categories: Rs. 700
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST): Rs. 500
- These fees can be deposited while purchasing the OMR application form from the concerned Post Office.
Educational qualification Requirement:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The interested applicants must have completed graduation in any discipline (Arts, Science, Commerce) or must be a diploma holder from a Technical Institute
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 18 years and should not exceed 30 years of age as on 1st January 2013.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for domiciles of Chhattisgarh
- For Scheduled categories, there will be relaxation as applicable as per the state government regulations.
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a pay scale in the range of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800
Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
The selection will be done in the following manner:
- Written Examination
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can purchase the application form at the designated District Headquarter Post Offices
- The candidates need to read through the information on the application booklet before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Directorate of Industries, Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Directors.