Sangeet Natak Akademi, an autonomous body of Government of India, Ministry of Culture invites applications for the post of Secretary at New Delhi.
Last Date: July 22, 2012
Pay Scale: (PB – 3)
Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + grade pay Rs.7600/-, plus admissible Central Government allowances.
Minimum 45 Years
Maximum: 50 Years [Up to 55 Yeras In case reserved categories and Government servants as per rules.]
Post-graduate degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in social sciences / humanities / language / literature / music / dance / drama; wide ranging understanding and knowledge of the performing arts as performer / writer / editor / producer etc.
Not less than 10 years administrative experience in a responsible position entailing formulation, planning and execution of projects in the field of performing arts.
Candidates may send their duly filled application in prescribed format, Bio-Data along with attested copies of Certificate, age proof, and required others document copies on the address of: “ The Secretary, Sangeet Natak Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001”
How to Apply:
Candidates may send their duly filled application in prescribed format, Bio-Data along with attested copies of Certificate, age proof, emphasizing work and achievements in the field with supportive documents should reach the Akademi by June 22, 2012.
The envelope should be superscribed “Application for the post of Secretary” and addressed to the Chairman, Sangeet Natak Akademi, Rabindra Bhawan, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
For more detail information on this job please refer to http://www.sangeetnatak.gov.in
Note: The post will be filled on contract basis initially for five years and is extendable by three years.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- RMSA Assam Recruitment September 2014: 157 Vacancies Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Graduate Teacher, Music Teacher, Computer Teacher, Librarian and Lab Attendant on cont...
- Bihar Museum Society Recruitment 2014-15 For Selection of Various Posts Bihar Museum Society, Patna, an autonomous organization under the Department of Art, Culture and Youth, Government of Bihar. With the recent announcement from the Society there is a notification fo...
- Directorate of Women & Child Development Goa Recruitment October 2014 Directorate of Women & Child Development, Government of Goa, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Counselor, Matron, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Peon, ...
- NLC Recruitment 2014-15: 50 Various Vacancies Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of
Graduate Executive Trainee [E-2 Grade], Manager [E-4 Grade], Deputy Chief Manager [E-5 ...
- CGPSC Recruitment 2014 For Induction of 966 Assistant Professors Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) is the authority in the state for competent selection of candidature in various state government cadres. With its upcoming recruitment notification fr...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.