Sangeet Natak Akademi, an autonomous body of Government of India, Ministry of Culture invites applications for the post of Secretary at New Delhi.
Last Date: July 22, 2012
Pay Scale: (PB – 3)
Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + grade pay Rs.7600/-, plus admissible Central Government allowances.
Minimum 45 Years
Maximum: 50 Years [Up to 55 Yeras In case reserved categories and Government servants as per rules.]
Post-graduate degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in social sciences / humanities / language / literature / music / dance / drama; wide ranging understanding and knowledge of the performing arts as performer / writer / editor / producer etc.
Not less than 10 years administrative experience in a responsible position entailing formulation, planning and execution of projects in the field of performing arts.
Candidates may send their duly filled application in prescribed format, Bio-Data along with attested copies of Certificate, age proof, and required others document copies on the address of: “ The Secretary, Sangeet Natak Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001”
How to Apply:
Candidates may send their duly filled application in prescribed format, Bio-Data along with attested copies of Certificate, age proof, emphasizing work and achievements in the field with supportive documents should reach the Akademi by June 22, 2012.
The envelope should be superscribed “Application for the post of Secretary” and addressed to the Chairman, Sangeet Natak Akademi, Rabindra Bhawan, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
For more detail information on this job please refer to http://www.sangeetnatak.gov.in
Note: The post will be filled on contract basis initially for five years and is extendable by three years.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh Recruitment 2014: Judgment Writer Posts High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Judgment Writers through a competitive examination.
Most Important Da...
- Archaeological Survey of India Recruitment 2014-15: 22 Assistant Archaeologist Posts Archaeological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Archaeologist on contract basis.
Most Important Date:...
- Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment 2014-15 For 750 ACIO- Grade II/ Executive – APPLY ONLINE Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment 2014-15 Notification, - ACIO- Grade II/ Executive - 750 Vacancies
Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Invites on-line app...
- NIT Rourkela Recruitment Jobs 2014-15: 102 Faculty, and Non Teaching Vacancies With recent recruitment notification, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela invites online applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment of
Faculty Positions as Prof...
- Textiles Committee, Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2014-15: Fellows (Textile Testing) Posts The Textiles Committee, a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Fellows (Textile Testing) on contract basis fo...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.