Steel Authority of India Limited, Central Marketing Organization, invites applications from eligible candidates for All India Open Examination, for the posts of Junior Assistant (Trainee).
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Trainee)
Total Number of Vacancies: 30 [Unreserved- 15, OBC- 08, SC- 05, ST- 02]
Pay Scale: S-3 grade / Rs. 9160 – 3% – 13150/-
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on March 01, 2013
- Full time degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks (45% for SC / ST / PWD Candidates), and Diploma in Computer Application of minimum 1 year duration with proficiency in MS Office Package;
- Minimum Typing speed (English) on PC of 40 w.p.m. for General category candidates, and 30 w.p.m. for reserved categories.
Starting date for submitting online application: 11 May 2013
Closing date for submitting online application: 01 June 2013
Display of Fee Payment Details with edit option: 06 June 2013
Closing of Fee Payment Details with edit option: 08 June 2013
Display of final Fee Payment Details status: 13 June 2013
Starting date for downloading of Admit Card: 12 August 2013
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Rs.50/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Pay in Slip in a specially opened account (No.32036360352) in SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL. All category candidates have to pay also Rs.20/- as bank charges.
Selection Process: Written test, Computer Skill/ Computer Typing, and Interview
Test Centres: Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the Steel Authority of India Limited website, that is, sail.shine.com
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit and much more, please refer to official advertisement from SAIL, here SAIL Recruitment 2013 For 30 Junior Assistant (Trainee) Vacancies.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- SAIL Recruitment 2014 For Consultants, Specialists and Paramedical Staff SAIL Recruitment 2014 For Induction of Consultants, Specialists and Paramedical Staff at Bokaro Steel Plant
SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) is a prospering Maharatna of India for producin...
- Haryana Police Recruitment 2014: 1017 Constable Vacancies With recent recruitment notification, Haryana Police Recruitment Board invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Male Constable (General Duty) in Haryana Police, Constab...
- BHEL Recruitment 2014 For Civil And Mechanical Engineers BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.) serves the core sector companies pertaining to Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railway), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defense. BHEL curren...
- Paradip Refineries, IOCL Recruitment 2014: 113 Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancies With recent recruitment notification, Paradip Refineries Division, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Enginee...
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2014: 6542 Vidhyut Sahayak Vacancies With recent recruitment notification, Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Vidhyut Sahayak f...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.