SAIL Recruitment 2013 With An Opportunity for Management Trainee in Technical & Administration
Steel Authority India Limited as one of the most promising employer of the nation engaged in manyfacturing and production of steel. With its branches speread across the nation through major industrial establishments, this promising public sector enterprise is offering one of the finest career options for people from all cross-sections. Depending upon the academic profiles and experienced acquire by a candidates SAIL offers finest opportunities to work with them. SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel manufacturing Company of India is presently running with an annual turnover of over Rs.50300 Crores.
SAIL is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. To compensate the human resource in the front-line executive positions in its Plant/ Units/ Mines, SAIL invites applications for the posts of Management Trainee (Technical) and Management Trainee (Administration) in E-1 grade.
The details of vacancy and the criteria for eligibility are described as under:
Name of the Job Position:
- Management Trainee (Technical) in E-1 grade
- Management Trainee (Administration) in E-1 grade
- Starting date for Submitting Online Applications: 12-March-2013
- Closing date for Submitting Online Applications: 3-April-2013
- Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with Edit Option: 8-April-2013
- Closing of payment Editing Option: 10-April-2013
- Display of final reconciliation status: 15-April-2013
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card: 13-May-2013
- The date of written test: Will be announced in the Admit Card
Number of Prospective Vacancies:
- Management Trainee (Technical): Total 558 positions (SC-79, ST-39+3*, OBC-142+27*, UR-268) (*-Backlog)
- Mechanical – 157
- Electrical – 88
- Metallurgy – 88
- Electronics – 89
- Instrumentation – 61
- Chemical – 26
- Ceramics – 16
- Civil – 19
- Computer Science – 9
- Mining – 5
- Management Trainee (Administration): Total 82 positions (SC-11, ST-5, OBC-19+8*, UR-39) (*-Backlog)
- HR – 38
- Finance – 21
- Materials – 18
- Marketing – 5
- NOTE: 20 posts will be reserved for PWD candidates in the horizontal basis
Essential Eligibility Conditions:
- Management Trainee (Technical): A candidate must pass Degree in Engg. (full time) with 65% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil,Computer Science (IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline MCA (3 years full time) with 65% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks (average of all semesters) are also eligible.
- Management Trainee (Administration): For MT-HR, Marketingand Materials: A candidate must have passsed Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks (average of all subjects) with at least two years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in Human Resources/ Personnel Mgmt. & Industrial Relations/ Personnel Mgmt./ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing disciplineand Production/ Operations/ Materials/ Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt. for Materials discipline. For MT-Finance: CA/ ICWA
- Age Limit for Applicants:
- An applicant must not have crossed a maximum age of 30 years as on 01-March-2013 to be eligible to apply.
- However, candidates belonging to SC, ST, and OBC category will get the eligible relaxation in upper age limit as per the directives of the Government.
- For departmental candidates max age is 45 years as on the same date (01-March-2013)
- Medical standards:
- Management Trainee (Technical): Minimum requirements of Weight 45kg, Height 155cm, Myopia and Hypermetropia, if any, not to exceed ±4.00 in each eye and no squint or colour blindness, partial or full. Suitable relaxation in height and weight will be given to female candidates.
- Management Trainee (Administration): Minimum requirements of Weight 45kg, Height 150cm, Myopia and Hypermetropia, if any, not to exceed ±6.00 in each eye and no squint or colour blindness, partial or full. Suitable relaxation in height and weight will be given to female candidates.
Pay scale Provisions:
- The candidates selected for joining as management Trainees will be offered Basic Pay of Rs.20600 p.m. in the pay scale of Rs.20600-Rs.46500 in E-1 grade. On successful completion of trainingof one year, the Management Trainees will be designated as Junior Managers in the same scale of pay.
- Apart from this they will receive other perks & allowances as per rules of SAIL
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500
- For SC, ST, PWD and Departmental candidates: Rs.100
- The fees payment can be made through Net-Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or through Pay-in-Slips
- The fees can be paid through Pay-in-Slips in favor of SAIL at the State Bank of India Account No.32286155304 at CAG Branch, New Delhi
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and subsequent process of Group Discussion and Interview. The schedules of the Written Test will be made available on the Admit Card Leaf.
How to apply: Apply Online Here (Refer to MTT & MTA Section under Current Job Openings)
- The candidate should visit http://www.sail.co.in for online submission of application.
- No other mode of application will however be accepted
- Candidates must ensure that they have a valid and functional email ID before applying Online.
- The candidates should take acute care to fill in factual details with their Online Application.
- Candidates applying for both MT (Tech.) and MT (Admn.) should register separately with separate application and processing fee and with separate email id.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from SAIL here SAIL Recruitment 2013 – Opportunity for Management Trainee in Technical & Administration.
- SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment Jobs 2013: 937 Trainee Vacancies Bhilai Steel Plant, a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Ten times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated...
- SAIL Recruitment – An Opportunity SAIL stands for Steel Authority of India Limited. It is one of India’s largest Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE)....
- SAIL Recruitment 2013 – Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Vacancies In Various Mines Raw Materials Division (RMD), the controlling unit of captive mines of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a Maharatna Public Sector...
- SAIL Recruitment 2013 At Bokaro Steel Plant For Operator-Cum-Technician Trainee SAIL Recruitment Jobs 2013 – Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment Jobs 2013 – 402 Operator-Cum-Technician Trainee Vacancy Advt No BSL/R/2013-01 Steel...
- CONCOR Recruitment 2013 Through GATE 2013 – Management Trainee Vacancies Container Corporation of India Ltd. plays a major role in developing multimodal transport and logistics infrastructure to support the India’s...