SAIL Recruitment 2013 For 60 Deputy Managers in E-3 Grade at IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur, West Bengal
Steel Authority India Limited as one of the most promising employer of the nation engaged in manufacturing and production of steel. With its branches spread across the nation through major industrial establishments, this promising public sector enterprise is offering one of the finest career options for people from all cross-sections. Depending upon the academic profiles and experienced acquire by a candidates SAIL offers finest opportunities to work with them. SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel manufacturing Company of India is presently running with an annual turnover of over Rs. 50300 Crores.
The SAIL has recently announced vacancies for 60 numbers of Deputy Managers for its IISCO Steel Plant at Burnpur, West Bengal. The details of vacancy and the criteria for eligibility are described as under:
Name of the Job Position: Deputy Manager in E3 Grade
Number of Prospective Vacancies: 60 numbers
- Starting Date for online submission of application: 07-Jan-2014
- Final Date for online submission of application: 08-Feb-2014
- Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application with essential documents: 08-Feb-2014
- Dates for editing and Payment Reconciliation of Applications: from 08-Feb till 15-Feb-2014
- Final Date of Display of Payment Reconciliation Status: 18-Feb-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Dy. Manager (Operation): 16 Posts (UR-09, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04)
- Dy. Manager (Mechanical): 18 Posts (UR-11, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04)
- Dy. Manager (Electrical): 23 Posts (UR-13, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-06)
- Dy. Manager (Instrumentation): 01 Post (UR)
- Dy. Manager (Ceramics): 01 Post (UR)
- Dy. Manager (Chemical): 01 Post (UR)
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- The candidates selected as Deputy Managers will receive a monthly remuneration in the Grade of E-3 in the order of Rs.32900 – Rs.58000 along with other perks and remunerations.
- These posts will bear an annual 3% increment (at least) in IDA pattern.
Essential Eligibility Qualification:-
- Interested Candidate must have completed Bachelors Degree in concerned branches of Engineering with at least 65% (55% for SC/ST) marks.
- The applicants interested for this positions must have completed minimum 7 years experience (post-qualification) in their concerned disciplines.
Age Limit for Applicants:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- An applicant must not have crossed a maximum age of 37 years as on 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply.
- However, candidates belonging to SC, ST, and OBC category will get the eligible relaxation in upper age limit as per the directives of the Government.
- The applicants selected for the posts of Deputy Managers will be enrolled under a Probation Period of 1 year prior to their regular appointment in the posts.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500
- For SC & ST candidates: Rs.100
- The fees should be paid in shape of a e-Challan downloaded from the website of SAIL and paid in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Powerjyoti Account Number: 31932241266 maintained at Burnpur Branch (Branch Code-0049) on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant.
- No other mode of fee payment will be applicable for these posts.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Interview.
- The candidates need to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test.
- The schedules of the tests will be intimated to the applicants through the website of SAIL.
- The candidates will have to qualify a Pre-Recruitment Medical Test before final induction.
How to apply:
- The candidate should visit www.sail.co.in for online submission of application.
- No other mode of application will however be accepted
- Candidates must ensure that they have a valid and functional email ID and Mobile Number before applying Online
- The Original Registration Slip, is to be sent to The DGM (Personnel-OD), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur-713325, so as to reach latest by 08-Feb-2014 through Speed Post.
- The Registration Slip must be accompanied by the following documents:-
a) Journal Number of Fee Payment
b) Self-attested copy of Caste if belong to reserved category.
c) Copy of Degree in Engineering certificate
d) Copy of BOE certificate issued by State Boiler Authorities
e) Brief resume, explaining the past working experience with proof of the same.
One must refer to official advertisement here http://sail.shine.com/jobs/254/