Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Central Marketing Organization (CMO) invites application from eligible candidates for all India Examination for the post of Junior Assistant (Trainee) at Kolkata.
- Starting Date for submitting applications through online: November 23, 2013
- Closing Date for submitting applications along with fee payment through website: December 14, 2013
- Opening Date for viewing and editing Fee Payment Details: December 18, 2013
- Closing Date for editing of Fee Payment Details: December 20, 2013
- Display of final Fee Payment Details status: December 24, 2013
- Starting Date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination ( The date of written test will be announced in the admit card): January 03, 2014
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Trainee)
Total Number of Vacancies: 86 (Unreserved- 43, OBC-23, SC-13, ST-7)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on November 01, 2013
For General and OBC category candidates: Rs.250/- + Rs. 20/- as bank charges
For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates: Rs. 50/- + Rs. 20/- as bank charges
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in cash only in a specially opened account (No. 32036360352) in SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL.
Emolument (During Training Period):
- For first year: Rs. 10700/- pm
- For second year: Rs. 12200/- pm
Pay Scale: Rs. 9160 – 3% – 13150 (Grade: S-3)
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Graduation with at least 55% marks (45% for SC / ST / PWD Candidates) and Diploma in Computer Application with proficiency in MS Office Package.
- Minimum Typing speed on PC of 40 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. in English for General category and reserved category respectively.
On the basis of Written Test followed by Computer Skill, Computer Typing Test and interview.
Written Test Centers: Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Computer Skill, Computer Typing Test and Interview Venue: Kolkata
Probation Period: Selected candidates will be on probation period, after two years of training.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sail.co.in. Applicants are suggested to take system generated Registration Slip with unique Registration Number and other essential details and retain a copy of the same for further use.
For more detail information on this recruitment such as pay scale, test centers, relaxation in age limit and much more, please refer to official advertisement from SAIL, here http://sail.shine.com/jobs/220/