Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, Rubber Board invites online application from eligible candidates for direct recruitment for various posts in the Rubber Board.
Last date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through ORA website: April 02, 2013
Total Number of vacancies: 59
Names of Posts:
- Dy. Director (Human Resource Development Training)
- Dy. Director (Law)
- Documentation Officer
- Asst. Engineer (Civil)
- Field Officer
Age Limit: As on April 02, 2013
Dy. Director (Human Resource Development Training) & Dy. Director (Law): 50 years
Documentation Officer: 40 years
Asst. Engineer (Civil): 35 years
Field Officer & Bearer: 27 years
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Dy. Director (Human Resource Development Training): Rs.15600-39100 (PB3) Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Dy. Director (Law): Rs.15600-39100 (PB3) Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Documentation Officer: Rs.15600-39100 (PB3) Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Asst. Engineer (Civil): Rs.9300-34800 (PB2) Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Field Officer: Rs.9300-34800 (PB2) Grade Pay Rs.4200/
- Bearer: Rs.5200-20200 (PB1) with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Dy. Director (Human Resource Development Training):
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University and Postgraduate Degree/Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Development/Management or Personnel Management of a recognised University OR
- Postgraduate Degree in Engineering/Management with specialisation in Human Resource Development or Personnel Management of a recognised University
Dy. Director (Law): Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognised University or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject preferably in Science from a recognised University or institution
- Master’s degree or equivalent postgraduate qualification in Library and Information Science of a recognised University or institution
Asst. Engineer (Civil): BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or equivalent.
Field Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Master’s degree in Botany from a recognised University or equivalent
- Pass in SSLC or equivalent
- Pass in a certificate course in Cooking/ Housekeeping/ Hospitality from Government/ recognized institutes.
Selection Process: Selection Process will be based on test/interview
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online through website of rubber board www.rubberboard.org.in. After successful online submission of application candidates must take out a print of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through ORA website as the same along with specified documents/ certificates will have to be submitted at the time of interview.
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from rubber board here.