Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Manipur, invites application from eligible candidates for the 116 posts of Lab Attendant, and 116 posts of Office Assistant.
Last Date for submission of Application: March 25, 2014
Name of the Posts, corresponding Vacancies and Reservations:
- Lab Attendant: 116 vacancies (Unreserved-60, OBC-19, SC-2, ST-35)
- Office Assistant: 116 vacancies (Unreserved-60, OBC-19, SC-2, ST-35)
Total Number of Vacancies: 232
Nature of Posts: Contract
Upper Age Limit as on March 31, 2014: 35 years
There are three years of relaxation in age limit for OBC candidates, and five years of relaxation in age limit for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 5740/- pm
- Office Assistant: Rs. 8000/- pm
- Lab Attendant: Candidates should have passed Class X.
- Office Assistant: Candidates should have passed Class XII with six months diploma/ certificate in computer course from a recognized institute/ university.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with attested copies of requested certificates to the Office of SIS, Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Babupara, Imphal.
For more information on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, prescribed application format, admit card, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from RMSA Manipur, here http://manipureducation.gov.in/2014/03/NOTIFICATION1.pdf