Reserve Bank Of India Service Board Announces Recruitment For Managers In Technical Cadre
Advertisement No: 1A/2012-13
Reserve Bank of India (RBI), as popularly known as the governing authority of all banking and Financial sectors in India, is one of the most sought after recruiters in India. With the recent announcement from the Service Board of the RBI, there is open invitation for competent candidates in Managerial Cadre, with a background of technical academics and field experience of the similar cadre.
The details of the vacancies and the requisite essentials for eligibility are mentioned underneath:
Positions advertised for: Manager (in Technical Cadre)
- Final date for filing online application: 3rd of September 2012 till 23:59 hours
- Final date for receipt of physical copy of ONLINE as well as OFFLINE application form: 10th of September 2012 by 1800 hours
- Final date for receipt of applications from far-flung areas: 17th of September 2012 till 1800 hours
Desired Technical Expertise: Civil Engineering & Electrical Engineering
Numbers of vacancies:
- Manager (Technical- Civil): 02 posts (One UR and One OBC) out of which one post is essentially reserved for PWD
- Manager (Technical- Electrical): 01 post (Unreserved category)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The candidates selected for the above mentioned posts will be entitled to receive a pay package in the Pay band of Rs.21000 – Rs.36400 will allowed Grade Pay. The initial remuneration will be approximately Rs.43216 including DA, HRA and other perks.
- Note: Candidates possessing extremely high academics may be allowed up to 4 advance increments under sole discretion of the selection board during the time of interview. The candidates may furnish any such qualifications during filing their forms to be eligible to receive such considerations.
Academic Eligibility and Experience:
- Manager (Technical- Civil): The aspirant must have a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all semesters. The candidate is essentially required to have at least 3 years of post qualification experience in a cadre equivalent to Asst. Engineer in a reputed public/ private sector institution. Apart from that it is desirable that the candidate must have working knowledge of CAD/ CAM, with ability to manage/ administer all aspects construction projects with knowledge of PERT and CPM techniques.
- Manager (Technical- Electrical): The aspirant must have a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all semesters. The candidate is essentially required to have at least 3 years of post qualification experience in a cadre equivalent to Asst. Engineer in a reputed public/ private sector institution. Apart from that it is desirable that the candidate must have knowledge of maintenance of CCTV, Fire Alarm, Security Alarm Systems, EPABX, UPS, Lift Maintenance, AC plant maintenance with ability to manage/ administer all aspects construction projects with knowledge of PERT and CPM techniques.
The applicant must not have attained an age of 35 years as on 1st of August 2012 to eligible to apply for any of the posts. However relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for specific categories as per the norms.
The final selection of candidates will be done on a merit ranking basis after summing up the results of the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
There will be a Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100 for all categories except SC/ ST/ PWD category. These special categories are exempted from paying application fees.
- The fees may be paid through Demand Draft or through IPO in favour of Reserve Bank of India, payable at Mumbai.
- The DD or IPO must be pinned (not stapled) along with the physical copy of the application form.
How to apply:
The aspirants can apply online as well as through offline mode.
- For Online application the candidates need to ensure that they have prepared the DD or purchased the IPO and then can refer to the online application procedure as described on the website of RBI at www.rbi.org.in.
- The candidates applying online must have to send the copy of their filled in application form to the Office of the RBI Service Board along with the requisite fees, so as to reach the Office of the Board on or before the last date for receipt of application
- The candidates interested in applying offline can do so by printing the application form on a good quality A4 size paper available at the website of the RBI at www.rbi.org.in
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill all details as required in specified places on the application form
- The applications must be sent to the Service Board through General Post only
- Address to send the physical application form:
The General Manager
Reserve Bank of India Services Board
Post Bag No. 4618
Mumbai Central Post Office
- The cover envelop must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MANAGER (TECHNICAL – CIVIL/ ELECTRICAL)” as the case may be.