Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the premier banking institution of India acting as the regulating authority of banking and finance in India. A job with the RBI is considered of highest repute among banking jobs in India. This the reason why there are a huge score of aspirants for RBI recruitment 2013.
With the present initiative from the Reserve Bank of India, there is an announcement to fill up vacancies for the post of Assistants in various states. The details of the vacancies and the criteria of recruitment are mentioned as under:
Advertisement No. 1 /Asst./2012-13
- Date of starting for Online Registration of Application: 30-May-2013
- Date of closing of Online Registration of Application: 20-June-2013
- Date for payment of Application fees (Online): from 30-May till 20-June-2013
- Date for payment of Application fees (Offline): from 03-June till 24-June-2013
- Date of Online Tests: 20, 21, 27 & 28-July 2013
- Date for reckoning Age and Education: 01-May-2013
Details of the vacancies (office wise):
- Ahmedabad: 25 positions (SC-2, ST-0, OBC-06, UR-17)
- Bengaluru: 31 positions (SC-5, ST-2, OBC-8, UR-16)
- Bhopal: 25 Positions (SC-5, ST-2, OBC-5, UR-13)
- Bhubaneswar: 20 Positions (SC-3, ST-5, OBC-2, UR-10)
- Chandigarh: 20 Positions (OBC-5 & UR-15)
- Chennai: 35 Positions (SC-9, ST-0, OBC-8, UR-18)
- Guwahati: 25 Positions (SC-2, ST-5, OBC-5, UR-13)
- Hyderabad: 23 Positions (SC-3, OBC-8, UR-12)
- Jaipur: 17 Positions (SC-3, ST-2, OBC-3, UR-9)
- Kanpur & Lucknow: 25 positions (SC-8, OBC-6, UR-11)
- Mumbai: 131 Positions (SC-22, ST-7, UR-102)
- New Delhi: 28 Positions (SC-7, OBC-8, UR-13)
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 15 positions (OBC-1 & UR-14)
- TOTAL: 525 Positions (SC-94, ST-40, OBC-79 & UR-312)
- Out of these positions 13 Positions are reserved for PWD and 73 positions reserved for Ex-SM candidates in horizontal basis
The rules of reservation for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Sm and OBC candidates are applicable as per the normal Reserve Bank norms and such posts will be reserved for candidates provided they offer a certificate proof against their claim for reservation
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The applicants selected for the posts will receive a monthly emolument in the scale of Rs.8040 – Rs.20100 along with other perks and allowances (The expected gross monthly emoluments would be around Rs. 21419 per month)
- Other perks and allowances will be as per the norms
Age as on (1-May-2013)::
- The applicant must be within 18-28 years of age to be eligible to apply for the posts.
- Upper age limit is relaxable fro SC, ST, OBC candidates as per norms
- For exact relaxation rules please read the detailed Ad at http://rbi.org.in/
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% (pass grade for SC/ST/PWD) marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate
- The applicant must have working knowledge of Computer Word Processing
- Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state (all read, write, speak and understand the language)
- For unreserved category (UR, OBC): Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred only plus bank charges as applicable).
- No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Sm candidates.
- Fee is payable by Online/ Offline mode as per the instructions of RBI
- The candidates will be called for preliminary Screening/ Written Examinations
- Candidates who qualify Written Examinations, will be called for Interview at the discretion of RBI
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply Online only through the website of RBI at www.rbi.org.in
- Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature should be uploaded to the website during Online Submission of application
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms after registering. But the print out of the application should not be sent to the Board
- For more details candidates can check the Portal at http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2681
- The candidates are requested to fill in all requisite details with acute accuracy and with precision.
- All the information provided in the application form should match with the documentary evidence
- Email ID is a mandatory requirement for Online Application