Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the premier banking institution of India acting as the regulating authority of banking and finance in India. A job with the RBI is considered of highest repute among banking jobs in India. This the reason why there are a huge score of aspirants for RBI recruitment 2013.
With the present initiative from the Reserve Bank of India, there is an announcement to fill up vacancies for Specialist Officers in Grade ‘B’. The details of the vacancies and the criteria of recruitment are mentioned as under:
- Date of starting for Online Registration of Application: 08-May-2013
- Date of closing of Online Registration of Application: 07-June-2013
- Date for payment of Application fees (Online): from 08-May till 07-June-2013
- Date for payment of Application fees (Offline): from 10-May till 11-June-2013
- Date for reckoning Age and Education: 01-May-2013
Details of the vacancies:
- Research Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DEPR)– 10 Positions (UR-05, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-02)
- Research Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DSIM)– 12 Positions (UR-07, OBC-05)
- Rajbhasha Officer in Grade ‘A’ – 06 Positions (UR-03, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’ – 03 Positions (UR-03)
- Manager (Technical – Electrical) in Grade ‘B’ – 01 Position (UR-03)
The rules of reservation for SC, ST, PWD, and OBC candidates are applicable as per the normal Reserve Bank norms and such posts will be reserved for candidates provided they offer a certificate proof against their claim for reservation
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- For Grade ‘A’ Officers: Rs.17100-Rs.33200 (The expected monthly emoluments would be around Rs.37631.00)
- For Grade ‘B’ Officers: Rs.21000-Rs.36400 (The expected monthly emoluments would be around Rs.46949.00)
- Other perks and allowances will be as per the norms
Age as on (1-May-2013)::
- For Research Officer in Grade ‘B’: The applicant must be within 21-30 years of age.
- For Rajbhasha Officer in Grade ‘A’: The applicant must not have crossed max age of 30 years
- For Manager (Technical) in Grade ‘B’: The applicants must not have crossed max age of 35 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable fro SC, ST, OBC candidates as per norms
- For MPhil and PhD candidates an additional relaxation of 1 year and 2/3 years will be applicable
- For exact relaxation rules please read the detailed Ad at http://rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2670
- For Research Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DEPR): A Master’s Degree in Economics with a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate OR (ii) A Doctorate Degree in Economics with Master’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate. Research or teaching experience in Economics or publications in standard journals would be considered as an additional qualification.
- For Research Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DSIM): (i) A Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade OR (ii) Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from an institute of repute OR (iii) M.Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. Candidates with a Doctorate in topics related to above subjects will be given preference. Research or teaching experience and publication in standard journals will be considered as an additional qualification.
- For Rajbhasha Officer in Grade ‘A’: (i) Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR (ii) Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR (iii) Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/Economics/Commerce with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR (iv) Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class.
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’: A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate with specialization in Structural Design, Public Health Engineering, Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering. The candidates should have knowledge of PERT/ CPM techniques, CAM/CAD along with minimum 3 years post-qualification experience in a reputed public/private limited organization as Assistant Manager
- Manager (Technical – Electrical) in Grade ‘B’: A Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate. The candidates should have Working knowledge of electronic systems like CCTV, EPABX, UPS, Security Systems, etc. along with minimum 3 years post-qualification experience in a reputed public/private limited organization as Assistant Manager
- For unreserved category (UR, OBC): Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Fee is payable by Online/ Offline mode as per the instructions of RBI
- The candidates will be called for preliminary Screening/ Written Examinations
- Candidates who qualify Written Examinations, will be called for Interview at the discretion of RBI
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply Online only through the website of RBI at www.rbi.org.in
- Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature should be uploaded to the website during Online Submission of application
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms after registering. But the print out of the application should not be sent to the Board
- The candidates are requested to fill in all requisite details with acute accuracy and with precision.
- All the information provided in the application form should match with the documentary evidence
- Email ID is a mandatory requirement for Online Application
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Latest Government Govt Jobs, RBI Recruitment » RBI Recruitment 2013 For Specialist Officers Grade ‘A’ & Grade ‘B’