Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the premier banking institution of India acting as the regulating authority of banking and finance in India. A job with the RBI is considered of highest repute among banking jobs in India die to the stature of this Bank. This the reason why there are a huge score of aspirants for RBI recruitment 2013 whenever they appear.
With the present announcement from the Reserve Bank of India Services Board, vacancies are notified for the Positions of Officers in Grade-B cadre.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for recruitment are detailed as under: Advertisement No: 04/2012-13
Important Dates to Cater for:
- Date for starting of Online Registration of Application: 12-June-2013
- Final Date for completion of Online Registration: 11-July-2013
- Starting Date for Payment of Fees Online: From 12-June-2013
- Last date for Payment of Fees Online: by 11-July-2013
- Last date for Payment of Fees Offline: Within 3 working days after submission of Online Application or by 15-July-2013, whichever is earlier
Name of the Job Position: General Officer (Grade B)
Number of vacancies: 98 Positions (UR-49, SC-15, ST-07 and 27 for OBC) out of these 3 Posts are reserved for PWD vacancies.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The candidates selected for the positions will be offered a Pay Scale of Rs.21000-Rs.36400 with a gross monthly emolument of Rs.47855 in the beginning. Apart from these other perks and allowances will be as per the norms of the bank.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The applicant must have a First Class Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all semesters/ years OR, a Second Class Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/ years OR, a Doctorate Degree with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all semesters/ years in Master’s Degree OR, a Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor’s Degree OR, A Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ MBA with Bachelor’s Degree.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates having second class with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all semesters/ years are eligible to apply.
- The applicants should be between 21 and 30 years as on 01-June-2013. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 31 and 33 years respectively.
- The upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ST/PWD and candidates having banking exposure as per rules.
- For SC/ST/ PWD: Fees exempted
- For all others: Rs.400 only
- The fee can be paid online through Debit/ Credit card and through Offline mode as detailed in the website of the Reserve Bank of India
The candidates are required to log in through the portal of RBI on or after the said date to know about such information.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply Online only through the website of RBI at www.rbi.org.in
- There is no other mode of application available
- The candidates have to read through the detailed information here http://rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2685 before proceeding for filling up online application
- Only those candidates who fulfill all eligibility conditions are required to submit their Online Application through the above website
- The candidates need to scan and upload their signature and recent photograph as per the provisions in the website
- The candidate need not submit any hard copy of the certificates or age proofs at the time of submission of Online Application