Be A Part Of The Private Bank For Common Man With Ratnakar Bank Ltd
It was with the intention of setting up of a financial institution that the Ratnakar Bank Ltd was established in Maharashtra by the visionaries Shri Babgonda Bhujgonda Patil and Shri Gangaram Sidhappa Chougule. The head office was in the city of Kolhapur in Maharashtra when it started in 1943 and in 1956, the bank was accorded the status of Scheduled Commercial Bank by Reserve Bank of India. Presently the bank has about 98 branches in about 5 states of India. Ratnakar Bank is striving towards providing a diversified spectrum of services inside the country, in places where it has branches.
Job profiles in Ratnakar Bank
Due to the expansion plans of the bank in the present decade, there have been a number of requirements for filling up the vacancies. A number of job profiles have been advertised from time to time so that people can put up their resumes and apply for these posts. Being a private sector bank, it carries out its recruitment on its own and any time of the year as and when the vacancies arise.
Some of the advertised jobs have been the junior officer customer service, branch managers, manager training, relationship manager FX and derivatives sales, product sales manager, manager legal, branch manager retail banking, and some more. Most of these jobs are limited to the 5 states in which the bank is having its branches and mostly concentrated in Maharashtra such as in Mumbai and Pune.
Job prospects in 2012
Many job vacancies have been advertised in the past few years and with expansion of the banking activities, the spectrum of activities has always been increasing. Currently, the bank has openings in the following branches.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- In financial inclusion group, there are requirements of head of partnerships and products, cluster head, business development officer, loan officer, branch manager, branch operations manager, and customer service representative.
- The division of risk management is in need of credit risk manager.
- For the department of business solutions, there are needed officers for product liability, assets products, clearing and RBI systems, channels, and cash management and manager for trade finance inland and foreign.
- In the division of retail banking, the personnel needed are cluster head, branch manager, branch operations manager, branch sales manager and branch customer service manager and most of these posts are for the branches in Indore, Mumbai and Delhi NCR.
- Presently the commercial banking division requires senior relationship manager in Delhi and Mumbai branches.
- In the finance department, there are people required in the post of head of management reporting.
Since each of these posts has as different profile of work and eligibility criteria, people will have to visit the official site of the Ratnakar Bank for further information, as well as for knowing the last dates of application.
Future prospects of the Ratnakar Bank Ltd recruitment for 2013
The Ratnakar Bank is aiming to expand into areas of activity which was not seen in the previous decades. In order to keep up with the growth of other private sector banks with a pan India presence, the bank is striving to open new branches in other areas besides Maharashtra and Delhi and the 3 other states in which it has presence.
To fill up the vacancies that would arise thereof, Ratnakar Bank recruitment in 2013 will be seeing at a better future. Interested candidates for banking jobs need to keep an eye on the internet portals and on the official site of the bank, so that they can put in their applications at the proper time and get their opportunity of having a go at these jobs.
Upcoming/ Latest Ratnakar Bank Recruitment/ Exams/ Jobs/ Vacancies Notification 2012 – 2013: