Rajasthan State Seeds Corporation Ltd. (RSSCL) was established under National Seed Project on 1978 under Indian companies act 1956. The total share capital of the Company is Rs. 758.28 lacs out of which Government of Rajasthan holds 84% shares, National Seed Corporation ltd. holds 10% shares and balance 6% is held by State Farms Corporation Of India Ltd., Rajasthan State Agro Industries and Seed grower farmers of the state. RSSCL has 22 processing units whose seed processing capacity is 16.09 lacs Quintals. per year and storage capacity is 8.26 lac Quintals. The brand name of the products of RSSCL is ‘Rajseeds’ and is the most popular seed brand in Rajasthan for field crops..
With its present plan to hire young and dynamic professionals as Seed Officers, Junior Accountant, Assistants and Drivers for its establishments in Rajasthan.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria with the details of the distribution companies are mentioned as under:
- Date of publication of Notification: 03-Oct-2013
- Last date for receipt of Completed Application Form: 06-Nov-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-Jan-2014
Details of the Post With Numbers of Tentative Vacancies:
- Seed Officer: 20 posts
- Junior Accountant: 07 Posts
- Assistant: 03 Posts
- Driver: 02 Posts
SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ SBC/ PH/ Female candidates who are native domicile of Rajasthan will be eligible to get reservation for positions as per rules.
Scale of Pay:
- Seed Officer: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4800 in PB-II. They will receive Rs.15000 per month during Probation Period.
- Junior Accountant: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.3600 in PB-II. They will receive Rs.11110 per month during Probation Period.
- Assistant: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.1700 in PB-I. They will receive Rs.5400 per month during Probation Period.
- Driver: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.2400 in PB-I. They will receive Rs.7900 per month during Probation Period.
- Apart from the above, the candidates will be eligible for other allowances and benefits as per rules
- Academic Qualification:
- Seed Officer: The applicants should have passed 2nd Class Masters Degree in Botany/ Agriculture with Specialization in Agricultural Botany/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics/ Agronomy/ See Technology/ Plant Physiology. Priority will be given to candidates having experience in the concerned sector
- Junior Accountant: The applicants should have passed Graduation in Commerce and should possess minimum 1 year experience in Commercial Accounting
- Assistant: The applicants should have passed 5th Standard and above
- Driver: The applicants should have passed 8th Standard and above and should possess 3 years of experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle. Must have a valid Driving License.
- Seed Officer: Candidates must be within 21-35 years of age
- Junior Accountant: Candidates must be within 21-33 years of age
- Assistant: Candidates must be within 21-33 years of age
- Driver: Candidates must be within 21-35 years of age
However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms for the candidates from Rajasthan state.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
The candidates selected for these positions will serve the company for a Probation Period of 2 years from the date of appointment
- General candidates: Rs.600
- OBC/SC/ST from Rajasthan and PWD: Rs.300
- The fee can be remitted in shape of a crossed Demand Draft in favour of Rajasthan Seeds Corporation Limited, Jaipur and should be payable at Jaipur only
- The selection will be done through Written examination only for all categories of vacancies
- The Merit List will be published for each specific position on the basis of their performance in the written test
How To Apply:
- Candidates can fill the application form as per the specific format available at the website of Rajseeds at http://www.rajseeds.com/pdf/vacancy.pdf
- The candidates are advised to fill the application with caution and with facts
- The candidates are advised to affix their recent photograph and put their signature as per the prescribed norms (as per the description at the complete advertisement)
- The printed Application Form completed in all respect and attached with necessary credential must reach the following address before the last date of submission of application.
- Address to send the completed application form:
Rajasthan Seeds Corporation Limited
Pant Krishi Bhawan, Janpath
Jaipur, Rajasthan – 05
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Rajasthan, Latest Government Govt Jobs, Rajasthan State Seeds Corporation Recruitment » Rajseeds Recruitment 2013-14: Seed Officer, Junior Accountant and Other Posts